cap to go up about 5% next season: paging clumpy. your skills are needed. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cap to go up about 5% next season: paging clumpy. your skills are needed.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
unclemonty Simple math :rolleyes:

You have Miami at 84.5 million (my numbers have them higher) and cap is approx. $79 million, that's $5.5 million. RW already has earned (recently reported by your local media) $1.5 million in incentives. The final amt of his incentives are added to each of his future salaries(2004-06). I added $2 million, which is still very possible. That makes $7.5 million. I have 39 players under contract, so 12 x $225,000= $2.7 million, that's now $10.2 million. I also expect Miami to have a NLTBE "debit" ............so, according to unclemonty's numbers, it comes out to $10.2 million plus any "debit". You still need to factor in any tenders given to RFAs & EFAs and that is also part of my estimation of $12-15 million needed JUST TO BECOME CAP COMPLIANT. Then you need to clear more cap space to re-sign your own UFAs and any other FAs.

Aah, then Fiedler and griese will get us to square one again. Then dumping madison will put us in real ggod shape !! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom