CB Howard Misses Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB Howard Misses Practice

I’d be more concerned later in the week. Our “questionable” guys seem to be held out in the beginning of every week for the most part.

Need him out there though, assuming Jones isn’t back. Although I’m not a Zach Wilson fan he can really sling it and isn’t afraid to take chances. Their receivers are pretty good, especially Wilson and Moore.

We didn’t take advantage of the Bengals weak OL. Burrow was being sacked left and right except when he faced us.
Most of the Dline played in the high 60’s to low 70’s snap counts 4 days before the game. That has to take a toll on 275 to 300+ pound guys.

Howard missed practice ?.....I'm shock
why would he practice? he came into the Bengals game with a groin, had to leave the game with a groin, was seen standing on the sideline with ice bags (or something) strapped to his leg.

just get him ready for sunday (if possible).

X don't need no practice.

I mean he's a Veteran w/ an injury so a day off this early in the week isn't surprising

It’s week he can be come back. No guarantee he’s ready
was still on the side yesterday and so the 21 day window of practicing with the team has not even started yet. I really don't see him playing for weeks still. Unfortunately.

Sit him, if we don’t beat the Jets with whoever at corner we don’t deserve to win. I’m pretty sure we’d win with my Fatass at corner. If Wilson is throwing then we’ve already won the game.

X has always struggled when dealing with any kind of injury. He isn’t an “elite” athlete when compared to other CBs and losing a step or two makes him unable to play his style of game.

Back
Top Bottom