CB Josh Robinson to visit Dolphins(gone to the Bucs) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB Josh Robinson to visit Dolphins(gone to the Bucs)

Is this the one we nearly signed dirt cheap last year but took Brice instead?

Thats insane! Jamar was a 6.8 i think Delmas was a 6.6 i remeber WillDavis hit the 3 cone in 6.5 anything over 6.8 your gonna have trouble normally..over 7 good luck

I think they go CB at 13.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

They seem determined to fill another DE spot via FA.

Yeah really seems like they want DE taken care of right away. No idea why, since there is so much talent on the DL this year in the draft, but I wouldn't see how taking a CB round 1 would be a bad idea; McCain and Lippett are still developing and Jamar Taylor needs to do some soul searching. The knock on the Clemson corner has been not enough plays, and possible deep speed issues. Well, we just signed a safety that ran a 4.27 so maybe we go after another press corner like Mckenzie or Will Jackson and make teams try to beat us deep. If we get 2 press corners, with Quddus over the top, and Jones roaming centerfield, all with proven passrushers and heavy A-gap blitzing from the likes of Alonso/Jordan, man this defense could be scary!

That being said, take a look at this corner's workout numbers:

Height: 5092
Weight: 177
40 Yrd Dash: 4.57
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 04
Vertical Jump: 33 1/2
Broad Jump: 10'1"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.25
3-Cone Drill: 7.13

Can anybody guess who that is?

Brent Grimes.

Brent Grimes.

Yeah, I've always wondered about that. He always looked quick, and you'd swear he had a 40"+ in his prime. I didn't come across his tests until I looked him up as a comp for J. Verrett. You'd think there had to be something going on there.

Brent Grimes.

What was Miko running those? Maybe the sabotage started earlier than we imagined.

Ya this was reported yesterday but haven't heard anything about it today.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom