CB Josh Robinson to visit Dolphins(gone to the Bucs) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB Josh Robinson to visit Dolphins(gone to the Bucs)

I just read Jalen Ramsey had a 6.95 3 cone drill.

For athletic he is that seems wrong.

Not uncommon for a guy who is super-twitched to have only so-so agility. Xavier Rhodes put up a 7.29 (gross!) - though he ran a 4.43 and jumped 40.5" and 132" at 210lbs. In my estimation, it explains why Ramsey struggled some at CB - relative to how well he played as a S/Rover. If he's able to see it and break, he's lightning. If he's mirroring movement, he looks less impressive. In the right scheme, he can still be a great CB (and 6.95 isn't terrible by any means), and he should be 'good' in any scheme. I still like him best as a FS/R, though.

Bud Dupree, Cam Wake, and Jamie Collins are good examples at other positions. Bud Dupree's agility is actually very poor.

Greg AumanVerified account
‏@gregauman
Bucs announce they have signed former Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson to a contract ...

apron_going_going_gone_rhinestone_1_1024x1024.jpg

Greg AumanVerified account
‏@gregauman
Bucs announce they have signed former Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson to a contract ...

He'll be 24 this season. Didn't fit our youth movement and the MT vision.

Corner Josh Robinson signs with Buccaneers, not Dolphins

screw em!

Perhaps the Miami Dolphins don’t believe their corner situation is as dire as much of the league does. Because Josh Robinson, who visited the team over the week, is the latest veteran free agent who won’t be joining their defensive backfield. Robinson, who played his high school ball at Plantation, signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday, the Bucs announced.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article65985122.html

Great news. I think he is was a terrible pick up.

Back
Top Bottom