CBS Sports' JLC believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Sports' JLC believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick.

Parker is considered by many to be the No. 3 receiver in this class behind Amari Cooper and Kevin White, but some NFL evaluators have Parker ahead of White and not far behind Cooper. "Parker is the kind of kid who could go to the right spot and put up 1,200 receiving yards as a rookie," one personnel man said. "He's that good." The Rams and Vikings pick Nos. 10 and 11, respectively, and are said to be looking hard at Parker. At 6'3/209, he's a first-round lock.

Source: CBS Sports
Apr 10 - 12:16 PM

Wow, JLC. That's just hard hitting stuff right there.

Hey everyone, DD28 hears Trae Waynes could also be a top 10 pick. Anonymous source says he's the best corner in the draft and the Giants, Bears and Rams could use him.

Now where are my media credentials and pay check?

**** JLC. I don't care what that hack has to say. And don't post links to that POS.

Why are projections all over the place on Parker? When you live and, especially, die by Murphy's Law as much as Miami does, I think you have to assume the worst.

Ideal fit for what we lack at WR. Would high five the room if we landed him at 14.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Wow, JLC. That's just hard hitting stuff right there.

Hey everyone, DD28 hears Trae Waynes could also be a top 10 pick. Anonymous source says he's the best corner in the draft and the Giants, Bears and Rams could use him.

Now where are my media credentials and pay check?

Sources also believe the Buccaneers will go QB with pick 1 and it is down to Winston or Mariota.

I doubt Parker is Top Ten. I think if he goes before # 14 it will be to the Vikings. I think Parker is the consensus pick to go to the Phins at #14, but it all depends who is still on the board? JLC has few good ideas of his own. I watch him on the NFL network and he just parrots other people's ideas.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick.

Parker is considered by many to be the No. 3 receiver in this class behind Amari Cooper and Kevin White, but some NFL evaluators have Parker ahead of White and not far behind Cooper. "Parker is the kind of kid who could go to the right spot and put up 1,200 receiving yards as a rookie," one personnel man said. "He's that good." The Rams and Vikings pick Nos. 10 and 11, respectively, and are said to be looking hard at Parker. At 6'3/209, he's a first-round lock.

Source: CBS Sports
Apr 10 - 12:16 PM

Great! -- now I know for certain he will not be drafted in the top 10.

Danny Shelton should be our pick. Teams will be one dimensional. Just look at the Ravens game last year. We got manhandled.

Brent Grimes can't cover 3 receivers at once.
Funny how when we played the Ravens last year they were playing corners off the street and gave up 13 points. Amazing what a pass rush can do. Not saying that we don't need corners because we do. But a good pass rush can be very helpful for mediocre corners.

Funny how when we played the Ravens last year they were playing corners off the street and gave up 13 points. Amazing what a pass rush can do. Not saying that we don't need corners because we do. But a good pass rush can be very helpful for mediocre corners.

It helps when Dallas Thomas is playing OT.

I have really come around to liking Parker at #14.

Normally I don't like drafting a WR high, but he looks to be a perfect fit for what Miami is looking for.He would really compliment what they have in Landry, Stills and Cameron.

OG, MLB, and CB are bigger needs but WR/DT/Edge Rusher look to be the value when Miami picks.

Back
Top Bottom