CBS Sports' JLC believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Sports' JLC believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick

Trade up or trade down.

I feel like it's almost pointless to stay at 14.

Hypothetical for everyone:

Let's suppose (along with the other elite guys we don't expect to be available at 14) that Waynes, Parker, Shelton and Scherff are all gone. There are no trade opportunities. Who do you take?

as much as fans want cooper, whites, and parkers. they will be some guy draft in 2nd rd that will have better numbers than all three.

Parker has absolutely fantastic hands and wins almost every jump ball thrown his way. He also gets doubled all the time, unlike Cooper and White. Watch the way he brings down catch after catch. I am sold on him if we go WR at #14,

[video=youtube;zLa4Rip6Vrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa4Rip6Vrg[/video]

[video=youtube;VomN9FMUuOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomN9FMUuOg[/video]

as much as fans want cooper, whites, and parkers. they will be some guy draft in 2nd rd that will have better numbers than all three.

Yeah, um I kinda doubt that.

And by "doubt" I mean ... :lol:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora said:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora believes Louisville WR DeVante Parker could be a top-10 pick.

Parker is considered by many to be the No. 3 receiver in this class behind Amari Cooper and Kevin White, but some NFL evaluators have Parker ahead of White and not far behind Cooper. "Parker is the kind of kid who could go to the right spot and put up 1,200 receiving yards as a rookie," one personnel man said. "He's that good." The Rams and Vikings pick Nos. 10 and 11, respectively, and are said to be looking hard at Parker. At 6'3/209, he's a first-round lock.

Love :crap like this. "If the kid goes to the right place" "he could put up 1200 yds." Comments like this is why fans are so uninformed and expect greatness out of the gate. La Canfora reported nothing, but gave fan higher expectation, than most likely Parker can meet.

All La Canfora has to do now is say Parker did not go to the right place when he fails to put up 1200 yds. This is why I pay little to no attention to these talking heads have to say.

They inflate what these players can do with stuff like this. I do not know the numbers but I will say in the last 20 yrs only a handful of rookie WR have broken 1200 yds.

Calvin Johnson only put up 750 yds as a rookie.

Love :crap like this. "If the kid goes to the right place" "he could put up 1200 yds." Comments like this is why fans are so uninformed and expect greatness out of the gate. La Canfora reported nothing, but gave fan higher expectation, than most likely Parker can meet.

All La Canfora has to do now is say Parker did not go to the right place when he fails to put up 1200 yds. This is why I pay little to no attention to these talking heads have to say.

They inflate what these players can do with stuff like this. I do not know the numbers but I will say in the last 20 yrs only a handful of rookie WR have broken 1200 yds.

Calvin Johnson only put up 750 yds as a rookie.

Megatron was also kinda "raw" coming out too. Not the same caliber of player he is now.

You're dreaming if you think any receiver drafted in the second round is as good as Amari Cooper or Kevin White.

Back
Top Bottom