4.lsu
5.florida
6.wisconsin
7.louisville
8.texas
9.ucla
10.oklahoma

for rest http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10089235

:shakeno: @ oregon state not being there they finished the season top 25(top 20 if not mistaken) we lost 3 key players matt moore(canfield will be better), sabby piscitelli(got a 4 star safety recruit), and joe newton who disapeared alot but made good plays....so we have a crap load of good players coming back including the always underrated yvenson bernard, and a great receiver/returner in sammy stroughter......had a 10 win season, some key wins were oregon(rivarly game always tough), @ hawaii(crazy there), usc(biggest upset of year), and missouri in the sun bowl

They had a great year last year and their QB is the real deal! They will be good for a couple of years until their coach gets an offer from a better school and leaves.

Rich Brooks gets an offer from another school...hahahaha...that's pretty funny. Seriously the dude is like 80 or something. KY is his last coaching stop before retirement, besides I don't think any other school would want him. Especially after U of L beats them like a drum...again.

:sidelol:

Rich Brooks gets an offer from another school...hahahaha...that's pretty funny. Seriously the dude is like 80 or something. KY is his last coaching stop before retirement, besides I don't think any other school would want him. Especially after U of L beats them like a drum...again.

I'm a UK and U of L fan, which is a very rare breed. I support UofL against everyone, except UK. Louisville has a whole new coaching staff for the most part, they have to learn a whole new system. It's gonna be a TD or FG either way this year. I won't even begin to compare Louisville and Kentucky's schedule, or their conferences.

Just because he is old does not mean he won't get another coaching job and you under estimate his team. Last year they played really well and they are going to play decent this year. When they play this year it will be alot closer than you think and it would not shock me to see them win

wow UCLA is a little high @ 9. I know we have alot of starters returning but i wouldve ranked us at 15.

LOL, sorry but I LOVE to see something like this where FSU BARELY makes the 25 and UM is out of the top 25! :sidelol:

I agree about Oregon State C2C. They had a very nice season last year especially that USC upset. The Pac 10 is going to be the best conference in football this year I think. The SEC is right there, but it's time for the west coast to get some respect.

Just because he is old does not mean he won't get another coaching job and you under estimate his team. Last year they played really well and they are going to play decent this year. When they play this year it will be alot closer than you think and it would not shock me to see them win

They've got to get half their players of off suspension first. And if Woodson goes down, there is no back up QB because Pulley is not currently enrolled and he's going to redshirt next year (assuming he even comes back). Believe me I would love to see UK get better, but I don't think they're a top 25 team.

Brooks is 65 (turns 66 in August). If you're that old and your name isn't Spurrier (he turns 63 soon), I seriously doubt a better program will consider you.

Back
Top Bottom