CBS spring top 25 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS spring top 25

wow UCLA is a surprise..

I have a feeling Oklahoma will be the real deal this year...I think Allen Patrick is a stud back, and they also have DeMarco Murray and Chris Brown, plus a pretty solid defense to boot...Wisconsin will be good too, and I also look for big things from the Aggies going into Texas at the end of the season

wow UCLA is a surprise..

I have a feeling Oklahoma will be the real deal this year...I think Allen Patrick is a stud back, and they also have DeMarco Murray and Chris Brown, plus a pretty solid defense to boot...Wisconsin will be good too, and I also look for big things from the Aggies going into Texas at the end of the season

:yes:

may have a chance? :rolleyes2

they BLEW out the top teams (havent played LSU/FLORIDA) already.

:tongue:

Florida and LSU are the top teams! Beating a SEC team is one thing, But beating them every week is a different thing. If you want to know where the Best players in the country go just look at the recruiting rankings after signing day

Florida and LSU are the top teams! Beating a SEC team is one thing, But beating them every week is a different thing. If you want to know where the Best players in the country go just look at the recruiting rankings after signing day

i have and SC has been on top in recent years :tongue:

i have and SC has been on top in recent years :tongue:

Last year? They had to settle for #2! Anyway USC is the one exception to this group and can you actually name some one else other than USC? The SEC get multiple teams in the top 5 each year in recruiting and always fields good teams

Last year? They had to settle for #2! Anyway USC is the one exception to this group and can you actually name some one else other than USC? The SEC get multiple teams in the top 5 each year in recruiting and always fields good teams

i said yearS so dont let 1 year @ #1 go to your head. :wink:
and no i cant name any other team :( but then all you have is LSU/FLORIDA
plus teams like UCLA/Stanford/CAL have different admissions than most. :tongue::(

i said yearS so dont let 1 year @ #1 go to your head. :wink:
and no i cant name any other team :( but then all you have is LSU/FLORIDA
plus teams like UCLA/Stanford/CAL have different admissions than most. :tongue::(

Thats not all we have. Auburn, Tennessee, and Georgia usually field very good teams also. Some SEC schools have admissions standards themselves. I am not letting 1 year go to my head, but the year before last we were number 2 to USC by a very very close margin.

USC is a GREAT team. No denying that. However, they are the ONLY team in the Pac10 that is any good. At least in recent years. The SEC as a whole is the best conference top to bottom. Heck, I'd take a team which was really low in the SEC say South Carolina against just about ANY Pac10 team minus USC.

Sorry that is just not that much of a comparison. USC can play with and against any team. However, I don't think any other Pac10 team could survive an SEC schedule with less than 3 losses.

Thats not all we have. Auburn, Tennessee, and Georgia usually field very good teams also. Some SEC schools have admissions standards themselves. I am not letting 1 year go to my head, but the year before last we were number 2 to USC by a very very close margin.

Alabama will be good eventually, unless Saban skips town in two years.

Alabama will be good eventually, unless Saban skips town in two years.

Well I was talking about who is usaully good and Alabama is not the job it once was and thats just great to get another coach like him in the SEC. Yikes the SEC is scary good

USC is a GREAT team. No denying that. However, they are the ONLY team in the Pac10 that is any good. At least in recent years. The SEC as a whole is the best conference top to bottom. Heck, I'd take a team which was really low in the SEC say South Carolina against just about ANY Pac10 team minus USC.

Sorry that is just not that much of a comparison. USC can play with and against any team. However, I don't think any other Pac10 team could survive an SEC schedule with less than 3 losses.

I think Oregon will be a good team this year. Cal is also a good team, so you can't count them out. Against an SEC schedule though, I think it's hard to make a comparison. Smaller SEC teams get a handful of recruits purely because they're SEC teams. The Pac 10 doesn't have that luxury. If you put say Oregon State or Washington in the SEC, I think they would begin to take a completely different shape over a 5 year period.

Back
Top Bottom