CBS spring top 25 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS spring top 25

I agree about Oregon State C2C. They had a very nice season last year especially that USC upset. The Pac 10 is going to be the best conference in football this year I think. The SEC is right there, but it's time for the west coast to get some respect.

Pac 10 better than the SEC this year? Ummm I don't think so. The SEC is the best football conference this year as well as last year. USC is a great team tho

They've got to get half their players of off suspension first. And if Woodson goes down, there is no back up QB because Pulley is not currently enrolled and he's going to redshirt next year (assuming he even comes back). Believe me I would love to see UK get better, but I don't think they're a top 25 team.

Brooks is 65 (turns 66 in August). If you're that old and your name isn't Spurrier (he turns 63 soon), I seriously doubt a better program will consider you.

Well injuries play into alot of what happens and you just have to hope things like that don't happen. Obviously they would take a hit if Woodson went down, But I am not counting on that. yeah he is old however if you can coach you will get hired somewhere. I think you forget what people will do to get a winner. He may stay at Kentucky tho

10. Oklahoma: The Sooners have had more than 3½ months to stew in the juices of that Boise State loss -- on DVD for $24.95 if you can't get enough. A season of upheaval and the loss of Adrian Peterson suggest a down year. Bob Stoops has your down year right here. The spring will be spent finding a new quarterback. Oklahoma might be just as good at running back with plenty of depth.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Either this guy is absolutey an OU hater, or he has no idea what he's talking about.

Oklahoma will be back, its not like were losing 18 seniors like in 2005. :rolleyes:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Either this guy is absolutey an OU hater, or he has no idea what he's talking about.

Oklahoma will be back, its not like were losing 18 seniors like in 2005. :rolleyes:

All they need is a QB. Its the only thing holding them back from being good

Coach Shannon needs to post this up in all the lockers down there in Coral Cables . . . I think UM is gonna suprise some people this year . . . they still are bringing back a top 10 defense . . . the key lies in the QB/Pass protection . . . like it has for the last few years.

All they need is a QB. Its the only thing holding them back from being good

The ranking, I have no problem with, but the fact he said we would have a down year pissed me off.

But yea it seems like true freshman Keith Nichol is looking the best. However im still partial to redshirt freshman Sam Bradford, partly because Rufus Alexander said that he tore up the defense during practise before the Fiesta Bowl (then again so did friggn Jared Zabransky :lol:) and becuase he is a local kid from OKC

The ranking, I have no problem with, but the fact he said we would have a down year pissed me off.

But yea it seems like true freshman Keith Nichol is looking the best. However im still partial to redshirt freshman Sam Bradford, partly because Rufus Alexander said that he tore up the defense during practise before the Fiesta Bowl (then again so did friggn Jared Zabransky :lol:) and becuase he is a local kid from OKC

Well I hope you guys have a good year. I mean I do like to root for Former Gators and all. :wink:

The Pac 10 is going to be the best conference in football this year I think. The SEC is right there, but it's time for the west coast to get some respect

LMAO!

The SEC is ten times the conference that the PAC 10 is.

Back
Top Bottom