CBS story on Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS story on Fiedler

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
look at the first topic in talkback:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yea, I saw that and thought wthell, just sometimes people really get me..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Yea, I saw that and thought wthell, just sometimes people really get me..

it was just funny because after reading that whole article that's the first thing that comes to someone' mind?:lol:

I think the whole Dolphins fans hating Jay is overrated. I am a Fiedler supporter, and although I wasn't for a while before last season, I remember that the majority of this site were Fiedler supporters. If I lived in Miami I might have a better idea, but I think Jay is more popular than some people like to think.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think the whole Dolphins fans hating Jay is overrated. I am a Fiedler supporter, and although I wasn't for a while before last season, I remember that the majority of this site were Fiedler supporters. If I lived in Miami I might have a better idea, but I think Jay is more popular than some people like to think.

I live down there and evry year they want a new QB...most of Miami couldn't tell you who the hell the dolphins starting qb is

Originally posted by phinfan34
Most people I talk to like Fiedler for now.

"for now" are the keywords though...give till week 2 against the Jets...if he loses that, the **** will hit the fan

f-in prisco, im so sick of this guy who doesnt research his facts before releasing an article, how hard is it to look back and see that Lucas went 2-4 in relief of Fiedler instead of 3-3, its about damn time he talked about the fins, but he is doing that cause he has to im sure, he still dreams of f***ing Herm Edwards for sure...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
f-in prisco, im so sick of this guy who doesnt research his facts before releasing an article, how hard is it to look back and see that Lucas went 2-4 in relief of Fiedler instead of 3-3, its about damn time he talked about the fins, but he is doing that cause he has to im sure, he still dreams of f***ing Herm Edwards for sure...

he even gave Buffalo props, but I don't look into it, and neither should you about this article...he's a complete dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Ya, thats pretty bad. I do like most of the CBS writers because they like the SEC.

:topic:

Quincy Carter sucked in college too. I'm watching the Tennessee/Georgia game right now on CSS.

Quincy had two fumbles and a bobbled pitch out to the halfback that hit his shoulder and was behind him. Three turnovers and that's just in the first half.

What in God's name was Jerry Jones thinking?

Back
Top Bottom