CBS story on Fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS story on Fiedler

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
f-in prisco, im so sick of this guy who doesnt research his facts before releasing an article, how hard is it to look back and see that Lucas went 2-4 in relief of Fiedler instead of 3-3, its about damn time he talked about the fins, but he is doing that cause he has to im sure, he still dreams of f***ing Herm Edwards for sure...
\

You like UCF football? At least you have Miami...

I wonder if Pricko wrote this article so that he wouldn't seem so predictable.

I think you people call those people retards because you don't agree with them. This is their job and if you wanna call them retards then see how you reflect next to their job.

People call him an idiot because he doesn't even get his facts straight... posting false stats like Lucas' record last year as well as JT's number of sacks.... he then proceeds to base his opinion on his misinformed stats. Either that, or he makes up the stats to support his opinion. Either way, I'd say that makes him an idiot

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
People call him an idiot because he doesn't even get his facts straight... posting false stats like Lucas' record last year as well as JT's number of sacks.... he then proceeds to base his opinion on his misinformed stats. Either that, or he makes up the stats to support his opinion. Either way, I'd say that makes him an idiot

Case closed, although I disagree. He's no idiot, he's a moron!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Case closed, although I disagree. He's no idiot, he's a moron!

Can't he be both? :lol:

But I do have to say, that other than the little gaffe he had in there about Lucas' record last year, it was a very good article.

Originally posted by Barbarian

Can't he be both? :lol:

But I do have to say, that other than the little gaffe he had in there about Lucas' record last year, it was a very good article.
JT's sack total too.

Originally posted by booyeah_

JT's sack total too.

well, yeah, he goofed on that, but that was a different article wasn't it?

I was only refering to what was on this one. :)

StarBrianGriese should get alot more publicity now....I wonder how found out about it.

Originally posted by Prime Time
StarBrianGriese should get alot more publicity now....I wonder how found out about it.

Huh? Star Brian Griese? Don't you mean backup?

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi

Ya, thats true. If he can't even get his facts straight about Lucas's record on a website like CBS, then he has major problems.

Originally posted by phinfan34
\

If you were smart enough you would know that UF had nothing to do with that. Besides the point, I would love to admit, actually brag I like the Gators seeing UF is the best academic and athletic college in Florida by a landslide.

You wish..It's all about the Hurricanes...What was the score again ? How many championships have you guys won ? We got five baby..

Back
Top Bottom