CC expected to back Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CC expected to back Sunday

Originally posted by stan marino
well i guess u ponies would have won if ur guys could have run for a 1 yard touchdown or from the 5. instead of fumbling and kicking a field goal!!! fact is on kennedy its his 3rd violation in 6 games!! that would make people think its not an accident!! hes goin to be fined again and probably suspended cuz its his 3rd incident in 6 games!!!
He'll have more too, He's a marked man now...On the NFL "players to watch"

3 times in 6 games aint no accident and does deserve watching!!!

The point isn't his INTENT, it's whether or not he left his feet and made helmet to helmet; that's ILLEGAL now. Cheap? Who could say, besides Kennedy. He just made an error, and probably got the flag from the 2 other similar hits in previous games.

I hope they suspend his ass for a game.

Originally posted by FFiB
according to him and SportsJam Live

OUTSTANDING IF TRUE!

LUCAS HAS A GREAT ARM AND CHAMBERS, EVEN IF ONLY USED TO RUN DEEP ROUTES CAN BE A VALUABLE TOOL SUNDAY.

Re: yeah yeah

Originally posted by FFiB

and what happened when you opened the next season?

You got bitch slapped by us - in Denver...on Monday night.

I wasn't talking about the score (which we all know will be in Dolphins favor anyways) rather that one of our offensive players will put a nice block or two on Kennedy when Ricky will run through your secondary.

And I am the first one to do that to Kennedy

clear.gif

I remember that playoff game...we had Bowens, and about 7 other starters out...no kidding. Most of them were OL-DL types

Originally posted by sideburn

What was that I heard all week long, Ricky will get 150, Ricky will get 120......I tried to tell you...You must have stepped out of the room when the D set up the ball on the 40, and a long kick return set it up on the 33....anyways, congrats on your win

If Chambers hadn't been given the cheap shot by your felon, you wouldnt have been able to sit 8 in the box all night. No doubt that had something to do with the Ponies success against the run Sunday night....which makes me even more proud of the win!

One question I have is wheter he will go over the middle anymore? I mean that was a shot, legal or not, it will change him for a long time, hell RW was scared and stopped and looked around on that flare pass after Wilson leveled him...And he should be use to those hits...sigh...I hope he comes back tho. He's a good player and an marvelous wideout...plus I could use the FF points

i think not. cus there will be no a$$hole who would put such a hit on in this league like that a$$hole that you have . who is, by the way, stupid as all hell judging his comments today. the league will take care of his ass in the end, cus this kid wont stop. cus his a$$hole coach lets him continue!

Is it not still helmet to helmet???I dunno maybe I'm missing something, and you need to watch it again, it's dead on

here is somehting that noone has mentioned. the other DB hit chambers on the top of his helmet with his hand, forcing his head downward, then getting hit in the chin by a$$hole. the rule is not helmet to helmet, it is the head! period! also leading with the head! if you lead with the head, no matter where you end up hitting a guy, you still lead with the head! Lorenzo bromell hit payton manning on the chin last year and still got fined! end of story. get over it. you have a loser for a DB and a bigger loser for a head coach. i swear that guy is the devil. just look at his face, if you look close, some horns would make him beelzebub.:fire:

I did I mentioned that...

... and that's why I feel it is a coaching thing with the Broncos. I have zero respect for those bums. They are nothing more than a bunch of head hunters playing defense. They are very similar to their OL, cheap as they come. Their OL goes for the DL knees, and their secondary goes hunting for heads. They are one cheap a$$ team and it all starts at the top.

Oliver...

Originally posted by finfan54

here is somehting that noone has mentioned. the other DB hit chambers on the top of his helmet with his hand, forcing his head downward, then getting hit in the chin by a$$hole. the rule is not helmet to helmet, it is the head! period! also leading with the head! if you lead with the head, no matter where you end up hitting a guy, you still lead with the head! Lorenzo bromell hit payton manning on the chin last year and still got fined! end of story. get over it. you have a loser for a DB and a bigger loser for a head coach. i swear that guy is the devil. just look at his face, if you look close, some horns would make him beelzebub.:fire:

I wouldn't mind seeing Chambers sit this one out. If there is any liklihood that he is still having after affects. Get these 3 weeks off and let the gray matter settle back in place.

Re: I did I mentioned that...

Originally posted by Oliver
... and that's why I feel it is a coaching thing with the Broncos. I have zero respect for those bums. They are nothing more than a bunch of head hunters playing defense. They are very similar to their OL, cheap as they come. Their OL goes for the DL knees, and their secondary goes hunting for heads. They are one cheap a$$ team and it all starts at the top.

Oliver...

As they sit there, counting their cash, polishing their Superbowl rings, and admiring the fact that they have been voted by their peers(other coaches) to be the best damn coaching staff in the league...I'm sure they're sitting there thinking, ya know, Oliver doesn't have any respect for us...What shall we do??? :::polish polish polish::::

Oh by the way, chop blocking isn't illegal unless the Dlineman is engaged....Never is, the Faiduhs bitched about this last year, then what happens, they do the same crap....

I must agree, Shanahan is Satan. I'm sorry, but you don't rant and rave like a guest on Springer whose brother just stole his cousin-lover while a player is lying motionless on the field.

Shanahan knows the rule. Helmet to helmet hits are personal fouls. To argue the call was idiotic. To argue it while a man is trying to regain consciousness is disrespectful, unsportsmanlike and totally classless.

What is it about Florida and whining...? First after the election whaaa whaaa whaaaa :cry:
Then after a hit...whaaa whaaa whaaa
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Cry me a freakin river you sissies

Back
Top Bottom