CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks

But he is arguably the very best one. Along with JaMarr Chase.
Miami could end up in an interesting spot. I can imagine there will be offers to trade down, especially if the Dolphins end up at #3 overall.

I think teams will move up for Wilson, if the Jets don't take him, and maybe Fields.

If Miami can get more picks and still draft Smith, kudos to Grier.

Are you that old? ;)
How rude!!!! Lol. Yes, I watched Paul Warfield play for Miami and I still consider him the best receiver in Dolphins history.

That comparison shows how highly I think of Smith.

Miami could end up in an interesting spot. I can imagine there will be offers to trade down, especially if the Dolphins end up at #3 overall.

I think teams will move up for Wilson, if the Jets don't take him, and maybe Fields.

If Miami can get more picks and still draft Smith, kudos to Grier.

Akin to getting Tua last draft w/o having to trade up.

Most assuredly a win-win.

Trouble is knowing how long Devonta Smith or JaMarr Chase will last. Or whether some unknown team might trade up for them.

Sure, other good receivers might still be available at 19-24 or even 2nd round. But they aren’t as good of prospects. Same logic applies to all positions.

IDC if the drop off between say Parsons and the next LB is greater than the drop off between Smith/Chase and the next receivers. LB isn’t a position of similar importance. Nor is the need for defense in MIA compared to offense.

Now Sewell is a big need. And plays a position as or more important than receiver. But as far as MIA should be concerned, he is the only player that should be considered to be taken above an elite offensive play maker.

Akin to getting Tua last draft w/o having to trade up.

Most assuredly a win-win.

Trouble is knowing how long Devonta Smith or JaMarr Chase will last. Or whether some unknown team might trade up for them.

Sure, other good receivers might still be available at 19-24 or even 2nd round. But they aren’t as good of prospects. Same logic applies to all positions.

IDC if the drop off between say Parsons and the next LB is greater than the drop off between Smith/Chase and the next receivers. LB isn’t a position of similar importance. Nor is the need for defense in MIA compared to offense.

Now Sewell is a big need. And plays a position as or more important than receiver. But as far as MIA should be concerned, he is the only player that should be considered to be taken above an elite offensive play maker.
Philadelphia is a team that immediately comes to mind as perhaps the first landing spot for a wide receiver. Other than Miami.

Of course, you're right, you never know about trading up or really what other teams will do.

Smith or Chase would have a huge impact in Miami. If Smith is your guy, you might as well take him at #3.

I believe if Jets go with Sewell, then Miami will be in a good position to trade down within top 10. In that scenario we can land a good WR (hopefully Smith) and get additional picks in current or future draft. This would be ideal scenario for me.

Allen iverson. Lol I played ball against him in high school.

that makes a lot of sense actually

Physically, that's who he reminds me of. I worked with a (really great) guy who played against Iverson in college - said he was by far the best player he went up against.

Quickest player you ever faced?

Physically, that's who he reminds me of. I worked with a (really great) guy who played against Iverson in college - said he was by far the best player he went up against.

Quickest player you ever faced?

absolutely. 3 dribbles entire length of the court. Faster with the ball in his hand than most folks could ever sprint.

in football I was a gunner on returns I literally was a foot and a half away from him on a punt return closed my eyes to blow him up ran into my other gunner all I did was turn around and see the bottom of his cleats as he streaked down the field for 6. Still don’t know how I didn’t make contact. Was an all state everything in football too. Best athlete I’ve ever played against and not close. And strong as an oxe too for his size. Tiniest calves you’ve ever seen.

when I played him and I was all conference in both I realized what another level was.

he was an utter piece of **** off the field. I mean a real asshole.

Back
Top Bottom