CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks

I have a hard time choosing between Smith and Chase. I don't think the Fins can go wrong with either. My preference is to trade back to the 5-7 range because you can be certain one will be on the board there. Take what you can get. But if you can't trade back, I think there is nothing wrong with taking Smith at 3. The announcers tonight quoted Saban himself saying Smith was the biggest difference maker he has on this team on multiple levels, on the field and off. He's worth the number 3 pick. As for Harris, I hoped he would drop to our first 2nd round pick, but that ain't happening. I like him more than Henry. Does it all.

I trust Smith to get more separation early in the route than chase.

chase does win vertically a lot off the ball but in terms of overall route concepts and versatility with it I think smith gives you more consistency.

but ya know had chase played this year you just don’t know how much more growth he could have shown. Separate from the obvious drop off in qb play

Any Ohio State or Clemson favorites?
I don't know how many have opted out already, but

Clemson: RB Etienne, OT Carman

Ohio State: WR Olave, LB Browning, C Meyers, RB Sermon and RB Teague

If you want a CB, there's Wade for Ohio State and Kendrick for Clemson

Ohio State has a G Davis

Oh, and there's a QB or two that might get drafted.

Fields missed olave there with a bomb, great looking throw but overthrew him, that's more on the QB I feel, Olave doesn't break his run.

I can’t believe Ohio State is FINALLY using their tight ends. I’ve been begging for this for 3 years.

Fields playing a lot better than he was against Northwestern, maybe the Jets do have a decision to make at 2.
Doing a good job of trusting his eyes and letting it rip. Not trying to force the ball into bad spots

Back
Top Bottom