Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft)

1. How can you have positives . . . Such as getting a perceived franchise QB without trading up, and still get an F grade? Too extreme here.

2. He is using a lot of assumptions as facts.

3. I would agree Miami missed out on a couple targets, just like most/all teams do every year. My guess is the stinger was at 39 as they probably felt comfy that the RB they coveted would be there and he wasn't and they didn't wanna Miss out on a coveted player so they reached a bit to secure him. Doesn't mean they regret taking Noah at 30 . . . But they probably wish they could of been a bit more aggressive in securing something higher. Securing Breida is a nice consolation prize.

4. FA was fine. These weren't castoffs. Castoffs are what we are use to getting. . . guys that were cut and we resign to help with a comp pick formula to man an extra 6. Nah these were mainly expiring contracts and UFAs for young guys with upside.

5. It's a bad grade. C if you wanna be extremely critical is the worst grade you can give Miami without hindsight available. It's an A for me.

Well can't expect everyone to drink our bathwater. At the end of the day the only grades that matter are the one's you earn on the field. Tis be the off season you will never be more hopeful as a fan than you are now. I'm sure there's 32 NFL message boards all discussing the good moves their team made in free agency and the draft and 1000 articles saying the opposite.

Anyone who gives the Pats an A and the Phins an F for this draft must have a hard on for the Pats.

Seems clueless thinking that the Dolphins were going to fill every hole on their roster in one off-season. Also assumes that the Dolphins actually wanted all the players he listed while losing out on some of the players they did draft. He most likely doesn't understand the cost it would have taken to move up in early rounds while most likely overvaluing those late round picks. Probably one of those who is delusional enough to believe the 49ers would have been happy to move down to pick 18, while probably losing out on Kinlaw, if the Dolphins would have thrown in one of their 5ths on top of their 4th. Basically sounds like another butthurt fan just angry that the Dolphins didn't follow his mock draft pick for pick.

We drafted zero day one starters with three picks in the 1st rd. On a team with marginal overall team talent, the grade should be low.
For a team on full rebuild I don't care about day one. I care about down the road. Tua sits while the others devolop.... that's the plan.

Back
Top Bottom