Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft)

By far one of the biggest clowns and frauds on Twitter. Just goes to show how laughably gullible people are now a days to take someone like this serious at all

Since when do you grade teams on what they could have done with capital? This guy is lost. The raiders got a B? What was so special about their draft and offseason?

30+ new players going into camp with a chance to start. That’s unheard of in 1 off-season. This draft was a rebuild draft . We are not 3-4 players away from a super bowl. Time will tell how we did. Show me his grade for the Packers though. I’m curious now. I’m tweeting this goof.

An F?! Really? Sucka ****in railroad spike! An F? Byron Jones! Kyle Van Noy! Plus drafting a very talented QB! An F. Whatever.

He has a vague point about how Miami probably should have moved around more in the early rounds. But he is just trolling for clicks with that grade

...clicks to what? clicks are only valuable if it goes to a website...

I can see why someone would have that opinion. The FA haul was not terrible by any means. We got better at several positions and in the draft they swung for the fences. They're probably either going to get a home run and be great for a while or strike out and still suck. If nothing else its exciting at least.

I had a lot of faith in Chris Grier, and defended him many times on this board. But I gotta say, this draft felt a lot like the Jeff Ireland "Picks and Money" offseason. I was expecting a lot more talent.

Sounds like a chargers fan who is salty because we took Tua and they’re stuck with Herbert. The patriots take cast offs all the time and fit them into their system. Hmmm I wonder why were following this model???

Also did I just see Armando called someone else unprofessional. Seriously, he doesn’t see the hypocrisy???

If I was a Chargers Fan, I would be salty about the Herbert pick too, he never should of been touched in the 1st rd.

Back
Top Bottom