Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft)

Another person who thinks when you have a lot of money you should have three $20 million players versus six $10-$12 million players. Probably would’ve given Miami an A if they had signed Clowney to a ton of money and offensive tackle to a ton of money and a nothing else and then went chalk in the draft based on Mel Kiper’s board.

The problem is there’s nothing to talk about or do right now and if you’re trying to build some sort of profile you do shocking stuff like this. Give people who made bold moves and let’s say brought in 31 new players to your organization during the off-season a bad grade and give teams who really haven’t been in the news average grades.
This guy wouldnt have given the Fins an A if they drafted Jesus Christ.

He is obviously a pissed off Pats fan that is worried about being at the bottom of the AFC East.

Exactly. What did they do to warrant that grade?
They committed the sin of not panicking. They stuck to their own board. Went with their plan B or C when it didn't fall their way. This grade also incorrectly assumes picking generally highly touted players is always better. In other words, letting general consensus decide what's good for our team. LAZINESS. Instead, we targeted players who've been scrutinized by our scouts for months, even years. Not to mention, are also both talented and system fits. I give this writer an F.

If we're going to start threads for every random Twitter guy we disagree with, the main will be unreadable... Please dont encourage this. Please.

This is the same as: My friend's a NE fan and says the Fins draft was ****. Thoughts?

If the patriots did the exact same thing, they'd get an A+++. **** this dumbass. The Patriots have no QB, let the arguable GOAT leave in FA with Gronk, and did nothing to address that in FA or the draft but got a B. SMDH!
normally they get an A no matter what they do so I guess this was a bad offseason for them!

Dude is really salty over the dolphins for some reason. He makes sure to talk crap every chance he gets. Probably a closet Pats fan lol

After reading this, its confirmed lol
Pats fans often like to down play players they lose, using terms like scrap pile etc.

Jamie Collins off of the scrap heap? Really?

If we're going to start threads for every random Twitter guy we disagree with, the main will be unreadable... Please dont encourage this. Please.

This is the same as: My friend's a NE fan and says the Fins draft was ****. Thoughts?
But yet this topic has 5 pages of responses already. That's what chat boards are for.

Back
Top Bottom