Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft)

Jarrett stidham better be legit cause bill belichicks drafting of late has been sub par. Followed up with another sub par draft this year

Our 1st 4 picks will all be starters so He is off with the grade. Must be an Hebert Lover.

I think the weak points for the draft were not taking RB with pick #30 and taking a LS with round #6.

That gives us a worst case B Grade.

Patriots look like they are waiting for Dalton to be released after June 1st. They won't make playoffs with first year starter in Stidham.

That Robert Hunt pick was a heartbreaker should of been Taylor or josh jones

-Van Noy and Byron Jones both home run signings.
-Tua a home run draft pick (purely based off college production and abilities becoming out of college not saying he’s a surefire stud).
- Matt Brieda trade was a super under rated.
-If you wanna nitpick: Flowers deal was a little rough, missing out on Ruiz and Dobbins was disappointing, Jackson was a bit of a reach, same could be said about Igbonoghene (but not really since we traded back and picked up and extra 4, I thought he was a RD2 prospect), We added 5 new Offensive lineman and it’s no sure thing any of them will be high level starters. (Although I think Hunt is gonna be a stud Guard and I think over time Jackson will become a plus starter).
-Either way worst grade you could give us a B- and that’s if your just grading based off generic player rankings. When you take into account how each player we signed fits into our Scheme and new philosophies every move makes a ton of sense

For next season, I think the best draft pick was potentially Matt Breida if he can stay healthy. 22 f-bombing miles per hour! WITH PADS ON! For a 5th rounder. Say what you will and sure the Phins got jumped a couple times.. They drafted well and Flores and Co have shown what they can do with a pick up squad. Bring in young high ceiling players and I am excited. That is of course under the condition of the Oline draft and FA moves the Phins made.

Last edited:
I laugh sometimes at all the grades and ”measurables” the “experts” give. Remember, Jonathan Martin had a first round grade, he just wasn’t a football player. Looks like the Fins drafted football players.

it's not an F, but when you think about it, we had lots of picks and money and sure ended up with a lot of average players and projects. could have done better. time will show that.

Average how? They have not played a NFL down yet. We don't know what we got.

Another person who thinks when you have a lot of money you should have three $20 million players versus six $10-$12 million players. Probably would’ve given Miami an A if they had signed Clowney to a ton of money and offensive tackle to a ton of money and a nothing else and then went chalk in the draft based on Mel Kiper’s board.

The problem is there’s nothing to talk about or do right now and if you’re trying to build some sort of profile you do shocking stuff like this. Give people who made bold moves and let’s say brought in 31 new players to your organization during the off-season a bad grade and give teams who really haven’t been in the news average grades.
How much would we have paid DJ Reader to come here and be the NT?

When your FO admits to slamming the table after other team picks, this was not their ideal draft.

Yea it wasn't this dramatic. He basically said it was a great experience, that included a few fist pumps and a few table slams. He was being candid yet people take that and run with it with their own conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom