Chain Gailey is garbage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chain Gailey is garbage

dolphinators13

Comon Mannnn
Reaction score
Been waiting to post this for weeks. His vanilla conservative offenses has been killing us.

In Flo I trust. However, I hope this was 1 year stop gap year. I cannot take another year of this bs predictable run/roll out 5 yard pass offense.

Will be interesting to see how thats handled. Right now it does look bad. But is it the no weapons thing, is it how they plan to bring Tua along, do they not trust him like they trust fitz to open up the play calling? Time will tell

Will be interesting to see how thats handled. Right now it does look bad. But is it the no weapons thing, is it how they plan to bring Tua along, do they not trust him like they trust fitz to open up the play calling? Time will tell

"Weapons" or not this is the conservative bullshit offense that is going to cost us this game. These play calls are so conservative and embarssing. Season on the ****ing line and we roll out this trash.

Been waiting to post this for weeks. His vanilla conservative offenses has been killing us.

In Flo I trust. However, I hope this was 1 year stop gap year. I cannot take another year of this bs predictable run/roll out 5 yard pass offense.
Whaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom