Chain Gailey is garbage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chain Gailey is garbage

Good QB’s with questionable running games get to manage the ball in short yardage situations. Either Chan is a bonehead or Tua isn’t that good. It’s not like Tua has to make Mahomes like throws tonight to extend 3rd and 2’s. It’s the Raiders D for god’s sake.

Brother you may want to take a break from the site for a bit and cool down.

I promise I am not flipping out lol. When we have a chance to make the playoffs for what how many times in last 1 years... and we trot out this garbage... yes I am upset and frustrated just like every other Fins fan should be...

I promise I am not flipping out lol. When we have a chance to make the playoffs for what how many times in last 1 years... and we trot out this garbage... yes I am upset and frustrated just like every other Fins fan should be...
Let's see what happens the second half. I just don't want to see you get in trouble.:ffic:

"Weapons" or not this is the conservative bullshit offense that is going to cost us this game. These play calls are so conservative and embarssing. Season on the ****ing line and we roll out this trash.
Hey I'm with you brotha... this looks real bad right now. Im just saying the no weapons thing is a valid argument. But I just don't see why they roll Tua out there and give us this crap play calling weak offense. Something is up because I bet if they threw Fitz out there we'd be moving the ball better

Hey I'm with you brotha... this looks real bad right now. Im just saying the no weapons thing is a valid argument. But I just don't see why they roll Tua out there and give us this crap play calling weak offense. Something is up because I bet if they threw Fitz out there we'd be moving the ball better

I agree man we need legit Rb and legit #1 WR. However, we need to open it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both lines have been hit and miss tonight. Run the ball and stop the run. Football 101.

These posts never age well.
They’re just dumb posts and comments. If you’re going to make a dumb post at least attempt to back it up. Otherwise you’re just taking up space here.

He gone next year. I'm big on bringing in Defense Coordinator Matt Particia. Not sure available Offense Coordinators. But we need one bad.

Back
Top Bottom