Chain Gailey is garbage | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chain Gailey is garbage

Under Boyer we went from worst to first, I do not understand why anyone would think about replacing him with Patricia.
Now Gailey... he seems a little sporadic. Great game call vs New England, but it didn't go as well against the Raiders.
But that Raider team came to play; they were on a long week(thurs to Sat) vs our short week, and at home. They just had a lot of energy. We didn't seem to have the same energy as usual.
Because you’re talking to a bunch of armchair GMs who make dumb statements. Just read the game day thread, it’s beyond embarrassing. Can’t believe some of them look in the mirror every day

You last sentence is a dumb statement. Of course he’s not, no one claimed him to be. But you’re insinuating that he won’t be like you have some QB knowledge. Love armchair GMs.
I thought everything else he said was spot on, as well as the last statement.

Weird how many people on this forum apparently think that just because a QB throws short that he was supposed to. You guys realize there are longer routes being run too, right? Fitz threw to them and Tua didn't yesterday.

Means nothing going forward, I just think it's silly that everybody is acting like Chan's calling in the play "0 yard flat throw, go!"

We literally played 2 quaters of football. The first half was a jv scrimmage.

Weird how many people on this forum apparently think that just because a QB throws short that he was supposed to. You guys realize there are longer routes being run too, right? Fitz threw to them and Tua didn't yesterday.

Means nothing going forward, I just think it's silly that everybody is acting like Chan's calling in the play "0 yard flat throw, go!"
Exactly. Notice how Fitz moved the team? Those dump offs were on Tua. He acknowledged it himself.

It's easy to crap on the coordinator but players need to execute. Last night clearly displayed our lack of playmakers. Either Tua's lack of vision, or mistrust to throwing to receivers who don't appear open. Grant dropping balls. Poor running game in the 1st half.

Man there were a lot of miscues.

You last sentence is a dumb statement. Of course he’s not, no one claimed him to be. But you’re insinuating that he won’t be like you have some QB knowledge. Love armchair GMs.
Usually agree with you, but there are quite a few who think Tua is the greatest thing since man used yeast to ferment barley and hops.

The reality is, he's a rookie QB with nice potential. I expect he will be far more prepared next season, but ppl who are saying he is being restrained from greatness by the coaching staff, are basing it on nothing more than collegiate success, on a team that was, in most cases, far superior to their opponents.

Usually agree with you, but there are quite a few who think Tua is the greatest thing since man used yeast to ferment barley and hops.

The reality is, he's a rookie QB with nice potential. I expect he will be far more prepared next season, but ppl who are saying he is being restrained from greatness by the coaching staff, are basing it on nothing more than collegiate success, on a team that was, in most cases, far superior to their opponents.
yes, I’m not talking about those posters, they’re the fanaticals along with the Fitzmagic fanaticals. I’m speaking in general terms of fans who know what they’re really talking about.

I actually can’t believe there are so-called fans of football actually judging the rest of Tua’s career based on only 8 games in his rookie season. It’s comedy hour

I actually can’t believe there are so-called fans of football actually judging the rest of Tua’s career based on only 8 games in his rookie season. It’s comedy hour
Well, that's always been a human trait. Ppl let emotions, and preconcieved notions override logic and common sense.

I think a lot of it is also the fact that, while they may be rabid football "fans", they may not posess any real, in depth knowledge of the techical aspects of the game.

Well, that's always been a human trait. Ppl let emotions, and preconcieved notions override logic and common sense.

I think a lot of it is also the fact that, while they may be rabid football "fans", they may not posess any real, in depth knowledge of the techical aspects of the game.
You "think"? It's amateur hour over here.

You "think"? It's amateur hour over here.
Lol. Some of the knee jerk reactions are so silly and sad, it's actually amusing, to a point.

It does make me wonder how some of these ppl aren't total basket cases, under the stresses of real life.

Ain’t that the truth. Just read the game day threads
Total incompetence

There's a reason why he was out of the league for four years before we hired him. Finding a better OC should be the first thing on Coach Flo and the FO's to do list this off season.

There's a reason why he was out of the league for four years before we hired him. Finding a better OC should be the first thing on Coach Flo and the FO's to do list this off season.
You are assuming that Flo is as unhappy with Chan as are you.

First of all, I believe Flo sets the general philosophy.

Second of all, this is the first time in a decade that we actually make effective game plans, and halftime adjustments in a decade.

We could do a lot worse, and I also don't want Tua starting over with a new system next season.

Back
Top Bottom