Chain Gailey is garbage | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chain Gailey is garbage

You are assuming that Flo is as unhappy with Chan as are you.

First of all, I believe Flo sets the general philosophy.

Second of all, this is the first time in a decade that we actually make effective game plans, and halftime adjustments in a decade.

We could do a lot worse, and I also don't want Tua starting over with a new system next season.
Yes it's what I want to see happen but we've seen how ruthless Flo can be with making changes. Who saw the all the changes coming last year? Our offense is one of the worst ranked in the league I can't see Flo being all that happy with how we've performed and Chan is 68 we didn't hire him for the long term. If there's a coach out there Flo believes will improve us he won't hesitate to pull the trigger. We'll see what happens.

Yes it's what I want to see happen but we've seen how ruthless Flo can be with making changes. Who saw the all the changes coming last year? Our offense is one of the worst ranked in the league I can't see Flo being all that happy with how we've performed and Chan is 68 we didn't hire him for the long term. If there's a coach out there Flo believes will improve us he won't hesitate to pull the trigger. We'll see what happens.
I have no doubt that Flo wouldn't hesitate to make a change. I just think you are making a big assumption, that he is unhappy.

Look at the injuries on offense, and our skills weren't exactly dynamic to begin with. At times, we are playing 5 or 6 rookies, including one at the most important position. I'm not sure what you expect Chan to do with that. If you don't like the play calling at times, that's one thing. Under the circumstances though, has Gailey really been horrible overall, as it pertains to game plans, and adjustments?

He gone next year. I'm big on bringing in Defense Coordinator Matt Particia. Not sure available Offense Coordinators. But we need one bad.
Thats interesting... I wonder if Flo would consider that. Have Boyer and Patricia tag team this defense, that would be amazing i think. And a big eff you to belicheat

I actually can’t believe there are so-called fans of football actually judging the rest of Tua’s career based on only 8 games in his rookie season. It’s comedy hour
mark me down for he's never going to be elite at whatever number of games you think is acceptable to make that evaluation.

I have no doubt that Flo wouldn't hesitate to make a change. I just think you are making a big assumption, that he is unhappy.

Look at the injuries on offense, and our skills weren't exactly dynamic to begin with. At times, we are playing 5 or 6 rookies, including one at the most important position. I'm not sure what you expect Chan to do with that. If you don't like the play calling at times, that's one thing. Under the circumstances though, has Gailey really been horrible overall, as it pertains to game plans, and adjustments?
Chan is HELD BACK by Tua.

NOT the other way around!

It's just so freaking obvious.

mark me down for he's never going to be elite at whatever number of games you think is acceptable to make that evaluation.
I could care less what your professional evaluation is because you’re just sitting home like the rest of em
Too funny
Call me when they call you to take over for Grier

I don't think Chan or even Tua are doing that bad. I think we're demanding what we want from Tua down the road, we just haven't gotten him the tools he needs to do that 'efficiently' and we are afraid or flat out don't want to ask Tua to change his game.

I think we want Tua to play safe ALWAYS and we hope to get the players who can beat intermediate-deep coverage safely and get YAC on the short stuff.

I think that if we wanted Tua to run more risks he would be doing it even if he were failing at it.

Back
Top Bottom