CHambers a #2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CHambers a #2

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
According to CNNSI

Chambers: 138 YAC
Santana Moss: 200 YAC
Peter Warrick: 173 YAC
Troy Brown: 125 YAC

They're pretty close, but lets factor in receptions...

Chambers: 33 receptions
Santana Moss: 44 receptions
Peter Warrick: 46 receptions
Troy Brown: 27 receptions

Calculate that all together and we get:

Chambers: 4.18 YAC per reception
Santana Moss: 4.5 YAC per reception
Peter Warrick: 3.76 YAC per reception
Troy Brown: 4.6 YAC per reception

Looks like a pretty close race to me...

That says alot about the quality of DBs in the league. If you took out the long YACs from each, the avgerage will be alot less which is n\more indicative of the normal/avg play which would probably bring them all closer to one another.

i wouldn't mind seeing the fins make a pitch at TO...but the real offseason task is to find a new head coach. Wanny doesn't have the team anymore.

I think the recievers are fast enough, but that doesn't mean they run good routes...and that doesn't mean you have a QB who can deliver it. Feidler takes too long on his reads and doesn't have the arm. Greise is even longer on reads and can't scramble, but has a great arm. Problem is, our O-line is the worst in the league, and from what I'm reading now, we might lose Ruddy for this weeks game. Now we're weak on the blind side at tackle AND in the middle! Greise might not walk off the field...

We NEED to adress oline this offseason, it's that simple. I dont want to waste my time getting WR's, CB's, LB's. We need oline help, and a new coach. And it better work out that way this offseason lol.

nuffrespekk nice avatar, I have that poster in my bedroom.

Get John Tait in free agency. Then draft a G on first day, re-sign and work Jamie Nails hard. Move him to RG.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

English anyone? :jk:

If you're talking about Steve Smith, yea I think he's a great player, I have him on my fantasy team and he's been doing great lately. But I'd prefer Dennis Northcutt. Steve Smith, I'd might say he would be my 2nd choice if he's free.

You should check your fantasy point system though. I ALWAYS pick up Steve Smith, but not because he's a great reciever. i pick him up because he's a GOOD receiver (he'll have 2 or 3 big games a year, but the others seem to be lackluster), but he also returns on ST's.

I like the guy, but I personally think we could draft someone with his playing ability. In the FA he's about the top of the list this year, but besides TO that's not such a hot list. Good player Great fantasy play, but I don't think he'd be a step up from Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom