CHambers a #2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CHambers a #2

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Looks like he is anyone think that could be a could off season pick up?

English anyone? :jk:

If you're talking about Steve Smith, yea I think he's a great player, I have him on my fantasy team and he's been doing great lately. But I'd prefer Dennis Northcutt. Steve Smith, I'd might say he would be my 2nd choice if he's free.

Do you guys all mean Chris "where is the flag" Chambers?

Ohhh, ok! Enough said.....

Soorry, was just a little bit sarcastic :hitself:

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by DolphinzD
Does anyone else think the team should make a serious run at TO, if he really wants out of San Francisco? There's a playmaker. I guess there would have to be some major cap-work done to allow this.

I don't think we need TO since we're not a throwing team.

He would be extremely pissed by having only 5-6 ball thrown his way per game. He wouldn't fit in this system like Boston in San Diego.

Chris Chambers has real #1 WR talent. We haven't seen it the last 3 games because the QB's are not throwing the ball his direction.

We all saw his talent in game 1. Last year he was dominant in the Raiders game. When they throw the ball to him, he is making plays.

For whatever reason, he only had 2 passes thrown his way last week...when he should have been the centerpiece of the passing offense.

45118302944-1.jpg

Chambers gets the ball.. he plays like a #1. Chambers doesn't get the ball.. he plays like a #2 or #3. The first three weeks, he got the ball. Result? 16-260-3. Since then? I don't remember many balls going his way. Give the man the f*ckin' ball and let him prove himself. Saying that Chambers isn't a #1, is like saying that Carson Palmer isn't a starting QB. He isn't getting his reps! Nuff said.

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

when he should have been the centerpiece of the passing offense.

If you ask me, he should be the centerpiece of the OFFENSE, period. Ricky Williams this, Ricky Williams that. Ricky Williams is not playing like the back Ricky Williams was last year. I don't know why they are so focused on RW getting the ball, yet CC gets two passes thrown his way? That's a sad case.

BTW, Santana Moss? Where was he before he started getting the ball 10 times a game?

Troy Brown? The guy who's getting released next year? Go check what the Pats fans have been saying about him on KFFL.

Boldin, Coles, Smith.. something to realize, THEY GET A HELL OF A LOT OF SLOT TIME. For some reason, we don't use Chambers in the slot at all. The last three times I can remember them GOING Chambers' way in the slot, were big plays. The TD catches against the Pats/Chargers, and the 49-yarder against the Chargers.

Playmakers don't make plays if they don't have the ball in their hands. I am sorry.

Damn, I think I got a 100% on this test. Maybe I should do the extra credit problem for bonus points.

If you go on the Seahawks message boards, they complain about why Koren Robinson hasn't been getting the ball. Where is that super star? 34 catches and 2 TDs?

Simple fact:
You need the ball in order to show what you can do.

You are missing the point. He's gotten the ball, and hasn't done anything with it. Now the Coaching Staff are trolling the waiver/free agent market looking for another receiver, any receiver, that will do something when the get the damn ball. He's so happy that he caught the ball that he falls down. Pathetic.

Obviously your a big chambers fan I am too but i think he would be better utilzed as a #2 option. It would put him against a #2 corner. He does make catches but he doent do anythin after the catch thats what im talking about.

Well, you have to be open to get the ball. Chambers hasn't been getting open and/or the O-line hasn't allowed time for the receivers to get opena dn teh QB to find them.

It's a two-tiered problem that starts with the O-line. Then it goes to the WR getting open, then it goes to the QB getting them the ball in places to make plays.

Chambers is good, but he needs to get open more often.

I don't care what number he is. Who was the number one Clayton or Duper? They were both #1s because they had a quarterback who could get them the ball. We need upgrades at quarterback and receiver.

Back
Top Bottom