Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds.

Originally posted by justafan

You would pick Chambers , who has yet to prove he is a proven/legitimate #1 wr in this league over an elite NFL wr in Moulds? It's only been two games and although Chambers is looking good, he isn't proven yet. Wait til' he takes a huge hit and let's see where he's at.

Actually I would be deciding between Price and Chambers, But Moulds? No Brainer. Moulds. If you think most managers would pick Chambers over Moulds at this point in time.........:goof:

Right now Moulds is the better player but I would also take Chambers.Chris Chambers is the closest player talent wise to Randy Moss.If you would have ask me this question at the beginning of the season,I would had taken Moulds for simple fact Chambers was never going ot get over the hit.Now Chambers is showing glimpses of how good he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by minus

Right now Moulds is the better player but I would also take Chambers.Chris Chambers is the closest talent wise to Randy Moss.If you would have ask me this question at the beginning of the season,I would had taken Moulds for simple fact Chambers was never going ot get over the hit.Now Chambers is showing glimpses of how good he is.

Minus I love your fight, but right now, Chris is not in the same class as Moulds at the WR spot. Chris may even have better numbers by the end of the year than Moulds, but Chris has to do this at least 2 more years, before you can compare him to Moulds..Mould is in his prime doing his thing. Chris is just entering his make or brake year. Moulds has passed that stage and maintaining a high standard. Can Chris maintain his current status? That's the difference between the 2. One we know the answer to, the other we waiting to get the answer, that's why this thread is a little premature. It's okay to compare the first two games, but to compare player career to player career is not even a "can do" conversation right now

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Minus I love your fight, but right now, Chris is not in the same class as Moulds at the WR spot. Chris may even have better numbers by the end of the year than Moulds, but Chris has to do this at least 2 more years, before you can compare him to Moulds..Mould is in his prime doing his thing. Chris is just entering his make or brake year. Moulds has passed that stage and maintaining a high standard. Can Chris maintain his current status? That's the difference between the 2. One we know the answer to, the other we waiting to get the answer, that's why this thread is a little premature. It's okay to compare the first two games, but to compare player career to player career is not even a "can do" conversation right now

I agree 100%
good post.

You would pick Chambers , who has yet to prove he is a proven/legitimate #1 wr in this league over an elite NFL wr in Moulds? It's only been two games and although Chambers is looking good, he isn't proven yet. Wait til' he takes a huge hit and let's see where he's at.

Actually I would be deciding between Price and Chambers, But Moulds? No Brainer. Moulds. If you think most managers would pick Chambers over Moulds at this point in time.........:goof:

Moulds would be a waste on an expansion team. He's got 8 years in the league already. In todays league that means he'd be in his 11th-13th year before the team was competitive. Sorry, but even if Chambers is never quite as good as Moulds, he'll be better in his 6th-8th years than Moulds will be in years 11-13. And as for huge hits...it doesn't get much worse than the hit in Denver.

The only reason why Chambers has more td's than MOulds is because Henry is the leading player in the NFL for td's. We run the ball to the endzone more than we throw.

The only reason why Chambers has pretty much the same yards is because Drew spreads out his throws to our other recievers. Compare the stats between our no. 2 and 3 wr's. RW is your second? What happened to D. Thompson?

Learn your football will ya!

I don't know if you don't know how to quote the right post or what. I never said anything about the 1 TD difference. I have already conceded that Drew Barrymore is a better QB than Fiedler. So what is the use in bringing up a useless stat. According to your stats anyway Barrymore has 7 more completions than does Fiedler (it is actually 5). And since I'm accused, why not? You mean to tell me that in your pass happy offense you can't hit Moulds for more TDs. Since Moulds is so superior and tough he should be getting the touchdowns. Not your ineffective running back.

All your 'empirical evidence' that you have brought to the table is a load of hogwash. And yes we are using Ricky outside in a WR position. Time for you to go learn your football. I don't know when this became a question of not utilizing Thompson. I could easily say that you are not utilising Moulds. Moulds got 100 catches last year. 5.5 per game won't cut it. Stats will be your undoing my friend.

I don't Buy that moulds Spit, I allways figured him for a swallower.

Bottom line is Madison would get his a$$ kicked if he tried to confront Moulds! Instead he chooses to talk behind the scenes to reporters!

Potential means nothing, production means everything
-Bill Parcells

You wanna base everything on talent or potential? Well then let's just put Freddie Mitchell in the HOF and tell Jerry Rice he loses b/c he isn't tall enough or fast enough for the position.

No Offense but I just saw this thread..it started out pretty dumb...it looked to be just a way to make the Bill Fans talk smack.

I came over for some intelligent debate but.....

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
I will concede that the Bills have a very good quarterback in Drew Barrymore. However, if we are to truly compare recievers we must look at the ones throwing the passes. If Barrymore is so great how come he has only managed to hit his #1 option for as many catches and yards as the lowly, mere mortal Fiedler.

The fact is that these are two very good recievers who do their job very well. A lot of smack is being spread around about Chambers getting manhandled on Sunday. We'll see. Chambers may be even more physical than Moulds. Watch for the separation. Watch Chambers make bad throws look spectacular. Then come back Monday and we'll talk.

Some of these quotes are just ludicrous.....

- Chambers better then Eric Moulds.....someone PLEASE pull out any full year stats that would support such a claim in ANY year between the two.....Chambers takes single coverage from the opponents team's best back......Moulds requires a double team from ALL TEAMS in order to just slow him down....Miami tried to plan man on him and got creamed.....

- Stats between Fielder and Bledsoe......please look a little deeper before making such boasts...and then take a look at the QB ratings and distribution of the ball.....why is Eric not leaps and bounds ahead of the other bills.....becasue we have a bunch of guys getting into the act this year TO INCLUDE a tight end.....Mark Campbell has had an excellent start to the season..........

I am not saying the bills are going to blow out Miami....I beleive that Eric DID spit on your starting corner.....anything is possible in any game so you could win....but the fact is that the bills are just very hot right now.....all 3 aspects of the game are doing very well and executing.........

I do think Buffalo wins a tight one this weekend.......

Oh and Clements and Winfield? LOCK down corners. Top 5 pairing in the league at worst. Hey look, I'm as bigger Dolphins fan as anyone, but I can appreciate excellent players. Eric Moulds is better than Chris Chambers and if someone offered Nate Clements for Sam Madison in a trade, I'd say yes in, ooh, about 1/10 of a second.

Expo - Woodson is an overrated cornerback and Buchanon, as was proved against the Bengals, still has a hell of a lot to learn. Peter Warrick and Chad Johnson were schooling him.

You know that Lito Sheppard is a 2nd year guy I'm sure and that you meant Bobby Taylor.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Let just compare both players first two seasons to make it a fair comparison and see how Chambers first two years matches up to Moulds first two.

Moulds first two years.
Rec YDS AVG TD
20 279 14.0 2
29 294 10.1 0

Chambers First tow years.
48 883 18.4 7
52 734 14.1 3

Moulds third year became his breakout year.
67 1368 20.4 9

Chambers is entering his third year and is on pace to have:
88 1672 19.0 16

Chambers will never be big time as long as Dumbo is your QB. He's not even good enough to hold Eric's Spittoon.

Back
Top Bottom