Chambers, Booker Impress | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Booker Impress

I was at both practices on saturday and I only remember Chambers dropping one catchable pass. That's just from what i saw

Not really. Prior to last year Chambers didn't struggle catching the ball. All our WR's last year struggled except Welker and that had a lot to do with the type of passes he was catching. I'm not trying to make excuses for Chambers, and as Aqua can tell you, I have been very vocal about Chambers stinking it up last year, but Harrington didn't throw very good passes and contributed to the low production with the Lions and with the Dolphins.

ALL of our wide receivers struggled except Welker

AHH NO...Booker had his best year in a "dolphin uniform"
most yards,most receptions,most tds in his time with the dolphins

As you mentioned Wes also had his best year as a receiver for the Dolphins
so explain to me how both Welker and Booker had there best seasons playing for the dolphins and having the same QBs that Chambers who had his worst year as a receiver??????

ALL of our wide receivers struggled except Welker

AHH NO...Booker had his best year in a "dolphin uniform"
most yards,most receptions,most tds in his time with the dolphins

As you mentioned Wes also had his best year as a receiver for the Dolphins
so explain to me how both Welker and Booker had there best seasons playing for the dolphins and having the same QBs that Chambers who had his worst year as a receiver??????

:err:Ummm could it be because Booker and Welker were catching the shorter, quicker passes and Harrington was more accurate thowing those as oppose to the longer, slower developing ones? :unsure:

Excuses excuses..now Ive heard them all....an NFL WR drops passes because of the spin, spiral, trajectory...what are you nuts?!!!!

Chambers drops passes from all our QB's! Chambers is plain mediocre.

I take it you have never played WR before.

to all avid fins fans a little history lesson chambers is one hell of a baller the knock on him has been he drops easy ones but will also make the circus catch .so i guess things will even them self out in the long run.this is why he will never b mentioned in the same breath as a owens ,moss type player.

to all avid fins fans a little history lesson chambers is one hell of a baller the knock on him has been he drops easy ones but will also make the circus catch .so i guess things will even them self out in the long run.this is why he will never b mentioned in the same breath as a owens ,moss type player.

These are the same things people were saying about him in college.

Even more so than his ridiculous number of dropped passes, my biggest complaint with Chris Chambers is that he never comes back to the ball, tries to catch a bad pass, or tires to break up an interception. He runs his route and, half the time, wathces the pass if it is not where he wants it. He easily could have prevented 6 of th Int's that were thrown his way. Every now and then he'll make a spectacular catch, usually over his head, and people will forget that the 2 Int's that day were his fault, not the QB's.

Does anyone else remember how Mark Clayton would come back and snatch the ball from the defenders hands or even catch that ball on the back shoulder of the defender. Marino always said, if you stop trying to make a play he'd never throw them the ball again. Chambers would not see the field if Marino were still the QB.

Chambers is a QB killer, let's hope Terry Robiskie can change that.

Booker is going to be traded. Marty is no longer a Dolphin. Get over it. He isn't going to be on the Dolphins roster this year. If he is is....................

the boys upstairs are stupid, he just isn't 3 million dollars better than the next guy. If they think he is then I have a serious problem with being a Dolphan anymore.

I can only take so much stupidity, and keeping Booker is STUPID!

ummm... yeah... :tantrum:something like that... pessimism is a disease, get well soon!

noicon.jpg
Is it just me? I seen Chambers drop some easy catches in practice.
I don't know, maybe im suffering from all those drops that Chris had last year.

It's just you.

Well, McMichael isn't around so there isn't anyone to pass around that horrible cold anymore.

Quote (phinfreak): (click to expand/collapse)
Originally Posted by phinfreak
Excuses excuses..now Ive heard them all....an NFL WR drops passes because of the spin, spiral, trajectory...what are you nuts?!!!!

Chambers drops passes from all our QB's! Chambers is plain mediocre.

I take it you have never played WR before.
but he has coached high school football for 25 years :lol::rolleyes2according to phinfreak the running back makes the o-line so it should go without saying that, in his eyes, the QB has no effect on a receiver catching the ball. or maybe he just doesnt think chambers has "it".:rolleyes2

I don't know, maybe im suffering from all those drops that Chris had last year.

You're kidding right?

Chambers drop passes? :sidelol:

This is his "make or break year". He needs to show he can mentally focus on every play, or he needs to start buying boxes & luggage because next year he will be G-O-N-E...

Back
Top Bottom