chambers loving all the changes | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chambers loving all the changes

thats only 1 season before last.... when we had an innovative OC like Cameron... and Ricky with Ronnie, and a "game managing QB".... last season was just a bad dream like 2004.... we lost the key components to our building offense in 06 and i see no reason we cant return to form in 07..... Chambers included. Remember that he led the AFC in TDs in 03, 04 we had No ricky and Feeley and his stats went down...05 we had Ricky and Ronnie with Gus and he made the PB...

Is Yeriamaiah Bell done here if he doesnt rise to the top this year ?
I see no reason why Chambers doesnt deserve any respect.
like we dont have a place for a guy of his caliber... he's a part of miami now and never done here.
I am saying we have heard this year in,a nd year out this is Chris Chambers break out year. When is he going to be able to put the hands, concentration, heart and leadership all in one to be the receiver on a consistant basis that we drafted him to be?:wink:

I just have one question. Can we ever have a Chambers thread that doesn't have a million negative thoughts. This thread was intended for positive purposes and just became a giant toilet for those who hate him.

I just have one question. Can we ever have a Chambers thread that doesn't have a million negative thoughts. This thread was intended for positive purposes and just became a giant toilet for those who hate him.
I don't hate him, I just question his abilities to those who think he is a great receiver in the NFL.:wink:

Chambers has been a career long underachiever. He drops far too many passes, runs sloppy routes and lets DBs dictate to him all the time. The guy doesn't know how to come back for a pass and fight for the ball. A perennial tease is all he is. Nothing more.

I am saying we have heard this year in,a nd year out this is Chris Chambers break out year. When is he going to be able to put the hands, concentration, heart and leadership all in one to be the receiver on a consistant basis that we drafted him to be?:wink:
People on this board love to throw around the words haters/lovers, and im neither. Im a Miami Dolphin phanatic who trys to call what I see. I love to watch seasons games over and over. I dont by any means call myself a scout or expert talent evaluator, but what I see is a receiver with special ability that lacks exactly what FFIC stated above. Heart, concentration, leadership, and the absolute will to dominate for his team... ala Chad Johnson. If you ever get a chance check out "In his own words" with Chad Johnson. That guy has heart and determination. He begs his coaches to help make him the best receiver ever. After a tough loss the dude practically breaks down and cries he wants it so bad. Thats the kind of attitude I badly want to see from CC. This is a message board and these are my opinions, nothing more.:dolphins:

People on this board love to throw around the words haters/lovers, and im neither. Im a Miami Dolphin phanatic who trys to call what I see. I love to watch seasons games over and over. I dont by any means call myself a scout or expert talent evaluator, but what I see is a receiver with special ability that lacks exactly what FFIC stated above. Heart, concentration, leadership, and the absolute will to dominate for his team... ala Chad Johnson. If you ever get a chance check out "In his own words" with Chad Johnson. That guy has heart and determination. He begs his coaches to help make him the best receiver ever. After a tough loss the dude practically breaks down and cries he wants it so bad. Thats the kind of attitude I badly want to see from CC. This is a message board and these are my opinions, nothing more.:dolphins:
I wish he had the hands and heart of OJ. That would make him great. Maybe OJ would work with him and show him how to work. BTW OJ is my favorite Phin WR alltime with the Marks right behind but OJ never had anyone opposite of him.

we should keep ricky williams, i don't know about trent green, like kid said on nfl network green is like a candle one blow and he's out, he has never been a big playoff game qb, and i'm tired of giving up picks for old players is green 37 or something, i think i would be a big mistake just to let c-pep go, he hasn't had a chance to prove himself, watch if he goes to another squad he'll be back, watch

Green has actually been very durable. There has been a lot of uninformed opinions regarding his "fragility". The hit he took last season would have put out every QB in the league except for oversized ones like DC or Leftwich.
There are legitimate concerns with DC and they don't all concern his knee so trust in the coaching staff.

Very nice post brother!:ffic:

1) Ted Ginn Jr is overrated. He has speed but, poor route running skills.

2) I cant wait till everyone will have to blow it out of theyre arse about Chambers. He is gonna have a huge year this season. Stop bashing him over drops. The man is underused, misused, and if force to try and catch tough passes that may go down as "drops". He is one of the best receivers in the league. I think the 10 or so catches a year he makes that almost no one else would catch throws out some of those drops.

3) If we do take Ginn it better be after we traded down and got another 2nd and 3rd to go in with the swap of 1s. His buckeye teamate would be a nice pick up at WR in the 2nd or 3rd. There is also a kid that could go in the 5th round from Lane College. He has size, wheels, and returns kicks. Could be as good or better than Ginn in the pros. I think using our 1st rounder on Quinn, Landry, or Okoye would be better. If we trade down Darrelle Revis would be the way to go. The best move would have to be trade UP and get Calvin Johnson. I would not complain about that if it costs us the swap, a 2nd rounder pick and a player to do so.

All you Chambers haters better not hide when he reverts back to his 2005 form this season.

........... and when he doesn't, we'll look forward to your accusations during next year's offseason about how it's everyone elses fault.

Chris is in a bad spot. He counts 7 million against the cap and his best season was one year where barely eclipsed 1,000 yards (1,180) and needed 3 big games against bad team (200+ of it coming in one game) just to do it. The writing is on the wall. He's another put up or shut up player who won't be around much longer if he can't string together consistency. No matter what he does though, he's never going to be worth 7 mil per. I look forward to next year when they ask Chris to restructure or get out of dodge.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6716962 maybe he will revert back to 2005 stats under linihan

Doubt it, Cam's already sat his butt down once....

"Wide receiver Chris Chambers was yanked from the first-team offense at one point during minicamp because Cameron was unhappy with his per-formance. That was an eye-opener for Chambers, who should be better utilized by Cameron. The Dolphins already are trying to find mismatches by calling plays with Chambers in the slot, which is something former offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey didn't do last season".

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-spmarvez22apr22,0,7672766.column

Back
Top Bottom