chambers loving all the changes | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chambers loving all the changes

When he was utilized to his full potential, we saw a reciever that took over games. Chris may have been the sole reason for 3 or 4 of those wins down the stretch in 2005 and was definitely the reason for 1. He took over the Oakland, Buffalo, and San Diego games.
Bro you went back to 2005, that is a long way to go back. If he doesn't rise to the top this year, then I say he is done here.:wink:

I saw yesterday here in a thread that he had 16 for the season.:wink: I know we have had some bad quarterbacks, but Chris needs to man up, and except his share of the blame. I hope he has great years to come. Our WR's scare no one in the NFL.

Well you were miss informed because he only had 8 last year.

And I do think people fear Chambers. I have met and talked to a DB for the Panthers who matched up with Chambers in 2005 and said he was a handful all day. He said he has good speed and his jumping abilities make him very tough to handle especially down in the end zone. (The reason Chris has been a TD machine throughout his career.) Every team that played us last year game planned against Chambers and Ronnie Brown on offense and no one else.

OC's has nothing to do with drops. Poor excuse. Also I would rather him make a normal 3 yard catch for a TD than a forty yard diving one hander that results in a freaking punt.

Exactly; it's more about Chambers focusing....maybe someone should get him a big supply of Focus Factor?

My question to you is when will Chris finally step up, and be a leader and playmaker on offense consistantly?

Well, let's see. We have a new coach now, a new offense is in the works by our new coach. New players on offense. New schemes, and it was stated by both Mueller and Cam that they will do what they can to get Chambers back to his 2005 Pro Bowl ability. So, to answer your question, wait til the 2007 season is here and see.

Well, let's see. We have a new coach now, a new offense is in the works by our new coach. New players on offense. New schemes, and it was stated by both Mueller and Cam that they will do what they can to get Chambers back to his 2005 Pro Bowl ability. So, to answer your question, wait til the 2007 season is here and see.
I will wait until 2008 to see if he can do it two years in a row.

I seriously need to go into business selling my crap, instead of flushing it down the toilet every time. Judging by how much the Chamber lovers buy into the same crap Chris says every offseason, I think I could become a rich man.

What QB hasn't Chambers thrown under the bus?
Some guy by the name of Green I believe>>>>:D

I will wait until 2008 to see if he can do it two years in a row.

I just think it's very hard to remain consistant when you don't have stability at the top. Why do you think Chambers has always started slow and had big games in the 2nd half of the year? We finally have a guy who will be here for several years to come so that excuse will be gone for Chambers. But I don't think we will have to make any excuses for him after this season.

you've probably seen Carson Palmer and JAke Delhomme play tho.... pro-bowl Qbs make a difference guys. These definitley aren't coinsidences...
My guess is Boldin is the exception...

In his "Pro-Bowl Rookie year" 2003, he had Josh McGown and Jeff Blake for QBs...They had combined 57% completion, 18 TD, 21 INT, 6.1 YPA, and they had the worst Offense in Point Scored...

Still Anquan Bolding in a new team, new system, new Head Coach, new Offensive Coach, new QB coach and two different QBs splitting the season performed unrealistic for a "Rookie."...

In 4 years he has played under 3 different HC, next year he will have his 4th in 5 years. With just as many offensive coaches and systems changes as well as 4 QBS over the last 2 years he has still racked up over 1,200+ yards in 3 of the last 4 years...

Like I said Boldin must be the exception...

I completely disagree about him not fighting for balls. Do you remember the Chicago game when we got an interception by Renaldo Hill late in the game at the Chicago 30? the very next play Joey threw a pass to Chambers that fell like a dying duck at the goal line. Chambers came back between 2 Chicago Bears and stole the ball away for a game clinching touchdown.

If Welker leaving kills our offense, then we are in some serious trouble. He was the 4th best receiver on our team in terms of abilities and 3 in terms of production. He was nothin special and Chambers/Booker and Hagan will make us forget all about him.

Let's not ignore the numbers of how erratic QBs were when it came to throwing the ball to Chambers last year.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=192439

In his "Pro-Bowl Rookie year" 2003, he had Josh McGown and Jeff Blake for QBs...They had combined 57% completion, 18 TD, 21 INT, 6.1 YPA, and they had the worst Offense in Point Scored...

Still Anquan Bolding in a new team, new system, new Head Coach, new Offensive Coach, new QB coach and two different QBs splitting the season performed unrealistic for a "Rookie."...

In 4 years he has played under 3 different HC, next year he will have his 4th in 5 years. With just as many offensive coaches and systems changes as well as 4 QBS over the last 2 years he has still racked up over 1,200+ yards in 3 of the last 4 years...

Let's not over exaggerate. Next year will be his 3rd (Dave McGinnis 1 year, Dennis Green 3 years and Ken Whisenhunt) not Boldin 4th HC in 5 years.

Anquan Boldin is one of the most physical wide receivers in the NFL. Very few DBs can contend with his strength and tenacity.

Bro you went back to 2005, that is a long way to go back. If he doesn't rise to the top this year, then I say he is done here.:wink:
thats only 1 season before last.... when we had an innovative OC like Cameron... and Ricky with Ronnie, and a "game managing QB".... last season was just a bad dream like 2004.... we lost the key components to our building offense in 06 and i see no reason we cant return to form in 07..... Chambers included. Remember that he led the AFC in TDs in 03, 04 we had No ricky and Feeley and his stats went down...05 we had Ricky and Ronnie with Gus and he made the PB...

Is Yeriamaiah Bell done here if he doesnt rise to the top this year ?
I see no reason why Chambers doesnt deserve any respect.
like we dont have a place for a guy of his caliber... he's a part of miami now and never done here.

sure you've always got exceptions but apparently you've only got one ?
it's all in how the offense works. Sometimes a super high pick at WR is all the Cardinals have (Boston) and they throw to him like crazy and maybe he'll put up some crazy numbers but tell how may TDs he;s ever caught in a season !!!

Anyone who points to 2006 to criticize chambers.... go watch his 05 highlights and then show where he had those oppurtunities in 06.... :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom