chambers loving all the changes | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chambers loving all the changes

Here we go again.:lol:

It would be nice to get a QB in here to get him the ball too. Booker and Hagan need to step it up as well. Welker wasn't the main guy, but yes he did make plays.We just have to wait and see what happens in Cams new offense.

I am more concerned with the O-Line, protecting whoever our starting QB will be.Hopefully, we can pick up some O-Linemen in the draft and maybe sign 1 or 2 more.
Bro I am tired of it's the quarterbacks fault crap. Who's fault is it when Chambers drops a ball in the end zone when it goes right between his hands? Oh the quarterbacks, my bad. Chambers doesn't do all he can do to help this team win, and the free ride is over. I lost count last year how many balls he has dropped in the clutch. Oh I forgot it's the quarterbacks fault that Chris dropped tha ball, and we didn't get the first down. Please.:tongue:

Bro I am tired of it's the quarterbacks fault crap. Who's fault is it when Chambers drops a ball in the end zone when it goes right between his hands? Oh the quarterbacks, my bad. Chambers doesn't do all he can do to help this team win, and the free ride is over. I lost count last year how many balls he has dropped in the clutch. Oh I forgot it's the quarterbacks fault that Chris dropped tha ball, and we didn't get the first down. Please.:tongue:

So Joey was throwing good passes??? CC dropped passes but also caught alot too.Joey over threw him how many times, or under threw him how many times, or let's count the INT's.

I want CC to be the 2005 WR he is capable of being. Yes, dropped passes sucks. He does need to work on that, but as I said a few times now, hopefully in Cams new offense he will be more confident and play more aggressive.Please what.

So Joey was throwing good passes??? CC dropped passes but also caught alot too.Joey over threw him how many times, or under threw him how many times, or let's count the INT's.

I want CC to be the 2005 WR he is capable of being. Yes, dropped passes sucks. He does need to work on that, but as I said a few times now, hopefully in Cams new offense he will be more confident and play more aggressive.Please what.
Can Chris go up for balls with authority for just one year, and really try to go after it, rather then saying I can't catch that one.

He has got to want it inside in the heart, regardless who the coach or quarterback is. I just don't see that desire year in and year out.

He has got to want it inside in the heart, regardless who the coach or quarterback is. I just don't see that desire year in and year out.

Well, he did say he didn't feel comfotable when Saban was here, and he likes what is going on now. So, let's just see what happens this year.

Guess it's nice that CC likes all the changes, not that he has any choice in the matter. But honestly, (and I'm not a huge CC hater) who cares what CC's opinion is here. How does he know if Ricky is football ready? Because of some e-mails, phone calls, etc. . . .. . Please. CJ is the real deal. Wow, he and 20 other million people nailed that one. And Ginn. Of course he's going to say Ginn, he's friends with him and has been pushing for him for months now. As for the QB, he better be careful what he wishes for. If we get a stable QB that's in there all the time and gets him the ball . . .. no more whining about bad throws. It's make or break time for CC and I hope he realizes that, as Cam will boot him next year if he doesn't put up some #1 WR numbers this year.

now were talking lets throw in 2009 and a super bowl win this decade

I don't care if Chambers goes to the pro bowl, if we're winning Super Bowls I don't care how we do it. :lol: With that said, I do think we need Chambers at pro bowl caliber play to get to that level.

I hope it happens. He really needs to step it up, and stop complaining once and for all. It would be nice to see him go up after a ball that is under thrown, rather then just chalking up an interception. I just want to see the will to win, and fight with your team to get there.:wink: Welker isn't here anymore so someone on offense really needs to step it up.

I completely disagree about him not fighting for balls. Do you remember the Chicago game when we got an interception by Renaldo Hill late in the game at the Chicago 30? the very next play Joey threw a pass to Chambers that fell like a dying duck at the goal line. Chambers came back between 2 Chicago Bears and stole the ball away for a game clinching touchdown.

If Welker leaving kills our offense, then we are in some serious trouble. He was the 4th best receiver on our team in terms of abilities and 3 in terms of production. He was nothin special and Chambers/Booker and Hagan will make us forget all about him.

Let's not ignore the numbers of how erratic QBs were when it came to throwing the ball to Chambers last year.

Chris Chambers-Was thrown to 154 times and caught 59 of them for 677 yards and 4 TD’s. Of those 154 throws we can subtract the following because they were uncatchable

Batted Down at Scrimmage= 5
QB-Rcvr Miscommunicate= 3
Pass Overthrown= 23
Thrown Away Intentionally= 9
Pass Underthrown= 10
Pass Thrown Wide= 12
Pass Defensed= 19
Pass Caught-OOB= 3
Total unmatchable= 84
Link

So Chambers had a “normal†opportunity to catch 70 balls and came down with 59 of them for an adjusted catch percentage of 84%. Not bad. 54.5% of the balls thrown to Chambers were uncatchable
Other notes-Chambers had 8 drops on the year and was thrown to 62 times when the Blitz was on.

I seriously need to go into business selling my crap, instead of flushing it down the toilet every time. Judging by how much the Chamber lovers buy into the same crap Chris says every offseason, I think I could become a rich man.

What QB hasn't Chambers thrown under the bus?

I completely disagree about him not fighting for balls. Do you remember the Chicago game when we got an interception by Renaldo Hill late in the game at the Chicago 30? the very next play Joey threw a pass to Chambers that fell like a dying duck at the goal line. Chambers came back between 2 Chicago Bears and stole the ball away for a game clinching touchdown.

If Welker leaving kills our offense, then we are in some serious trouble. He was the 4th best receiver on our team in terms of abilities and 3 in terms of production. He was nothin special and Chambers/Booker and Hagan will make us forget all about him.

Let's not ignore the numbers of how erratic QBs were when it came to throwing the ball to Chambers last year.
If you read my post bro, go after balls all year long just not a game here or a game there. Welker was the one that seemed to be there when needed, and had fire, and I don't see that from Chris. We haven't had a real go to receiver on this team since McDuffie retired.

My question to you is when will Chris finally step up, and be a leader and playmaker on offense consistantly?

Where is touchdowns dropped, and the first downs missed due to the ball falling from between his fingers?

I seriously need to go into business selling my crap, instead of flushing it down the toilet every time. Judging by how much the Chamber lovers buy into the same crap Chris says every offseason, I think I could become a rich man.

What QB hasn't Chambers thrown under the bus?

And all those QBs were tossed out like yesterday's trash because they were HORRID! Are you really defending the QBs we've seen post Marino?

Fin Fan In Cali said:
Where is touchdowns dropped, and the first downs missed due to the ball falling from between his fingers?

Well he had 8 drops and one came in the end zone.

If you read my post bro, go after balls all year long just not a game here or a game there. Welker was the one that seemed to be there when needed, and had fire, and I don't see that from Chris. We haven't had a real go to receiver on this team since McDuffie retired.

When he was utilized to his full potential, we saw a reciever that took over games. Chris may have been the sole reason for 3 or 4 of those wins down the stretch in 2005 and was definitely the reason for 1. He took over the Oakland, Buffalo, and San Diego games.

And all those QBs were tossed out like yesterday's trash because they were HORRID! Are you really defending the QBs we've seen post Marino?

Well he had 8 drops and one came in the end zone.
I saw yesterday here in a thread that he had 16 for the season.:wink: I know we have had some bad quarterbacks, but Chris needs to man up, and except his share of the blame. I hope he has great years to come. Our WR's scare no one in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom