Chambers status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers status

Somebody else thought of it......I forgot who though.....:D

He should start, he's had three weeks now to get better. I thought he was gonna play against Buffalo but he decided to take the game off. He'll be ready to go, and fresh, on Monday night.

Yeah, back in Wisconsin, out to prove Green Bay was stupid for drafting Robert Ferguson over him in the draft in 2001. **NOTE Green Bay hasn't allowed a receiver to score a TD yet this year.

Originally posted by RebaJosh
and that streak will not change monday night

Ok monkey scrot...please use your infinite wisdom and tell us why you give this statement. Please use facts and/or stat's to back up your opinion. If you want to keep looking like the idiot you really are, just keep giving smack message like this one with no reasoning or explaination as to why you think this.

I actually believe that one of our receivers will catch a TD. I'm leaning towards McMichael though.

Actually Marty Booker, Jerome Pathon, David Givens, and Donte Stallworth have caught TD passes against the Pack.

Excellent!

... I'm going to be using that alot, thx inFINSible.

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Our new C4 offense will be ready to explode!!!:lol::lol::lol:;)

Chambers- Did you say that only in Lambeau? nah but you probably meant too. Good luck on Monday!!

Well if no receivers have caught a TD in Lambeau this is probably not the offense to do it first. I mean, we don't exactly throw to the WRs as much as maybe we should be...well back when Jay was here anyway.

I think it might be a mistake to let Ray run the exact same offense that Jay was running. Make it simpler and let Ray's superior armstrength and running ability shine.

Back
Top Bottom