Championship Sunday Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Championship Sunday Thread

Bills window is closing though Romo and Nance, they have to pay Allen this offseason. They are set be competitive next year, but 22 onwards they will have to make some changes :)

Bills window is closing though Romo and Nance, they have to pay Allen this offseason. They are set be competitive next year, but 22 onwards they will have to make some changes :)
That'll be about the time Diggs will have another meltdown too

Bills fans mad they didn’t get a bye and using the excuse that they had to play one extra game than Kansas City lol

I disagree.

I saw that play re-run many times. The first jersey grab could have been ignored, but when the defender switched hands to continue to hold the jersey during the receivers attempted catch, it threw the receiver off balance. That was a flagrant infraction and probably the reason the flag appeared at a time fans think was late. They didn't see the re-grab done with his other hand.
The problem isn't the flag, it's the inconsistency and non-calls prior. Why is it acceptable to have only that play called?

lol was just going to say this, what are the bills going to do when they have to pay allen and i wouldnt be surprised if diggs might try and renegotiate his contract like X is trying to do

They are one injury away from winning like 7 games, also Allen could easily come back to earth and have 50% completion again like his year 1 full regress. F the Bills today was a good day!

Bills fans aren’t going to watch the super bowl boo hoo lol I’m fine with Kansas City winning it all again this year but Miami next year needs to prevent Kansas City from 3peating

I really like Reid and Mahomes but it would be ridiculous seeing Brady win a super bowl after leaving NE.

Back
Top Bottom