Championship Sunday Thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Championship Sunday Thread

The suicide rate in Buffalo just went through the roof. I hope they roped off Niagara Falls so all the Bills Fans can’t jump over.

Don’t know why people think NE is going to all of a sudden get better. Brady taking Tampa to the SB tells me more about NE, than Brady.

Dude, we just witness the fraud the is the BarfaLLLLo JiLLLLs. What disgusting display of fraud. They got manhandled in this game. Total utter embarrassment to so the called BiLLLLs Mafia. They are chokers that's why they have four LLLL's in their name. Even my wife and best friend said to me "This is a boring game." It was. Well, now we get to see Tommy Boy go to another Super Bowl oh how *ucking great. When the hell are you going to RETIRE!!! But, I one thing the BiLLLLs are who we thought they were FRAUDS!

The AFC sure is the division to deal with for awhile. Lots of young talented teams. Hopefully Dolphins will become one next year.

I'm all in for Mahomes and KC over the Lady and Tampon Bay!

Especially if they go with cam Newton again
And people keep saying they have a ton of cap space. Who's going to want to go play for that douche Bellichick unless they way overpay them? Before, free agents could go there and almost be guaranteed a shot at a SB. Now it's just going to a losing team and playing in a miserable atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom