Championship Sunday Thread | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Championship Sunday Thread

Yikes that’s terrible! Would hate for Niagara Falls to be polluted with all that trash.
I’m actually from the Falls..... And the sad part is Polluting it with suicidal Bills fans would actually be a step up.

Brady had a mixed game at best. Yes, he helped take the lead, but he also put Green Bay back in the game with picks on back to back drives and a huge overthrow on a must complete 3rd down that would have given Rogers the chance for the game winning drive had the refs not intervened for the first time on the day. The Bucs won that game on defense, and the DL in particular.
Sorry man, but the guy has won so much that stats and situations don’t apply. Dude just wins. It’s sickening.

Especially if they go with cam Newton again
How about if they go with Matt Stafford and get the starting RT and two of their best defenders back from the Covid opt out?

Sorry man, but the guy has won so much that stats and situations don’t apply. Dude just wins. It’s sickening.
It's like he has a deal with the devil. What quarterback wins a playoff game with three interceptions? I bet it's a small list.

Brady or Belichick was never a real debate. You had to desperately embrace subjectivity over logic to somehow believe the head coach was more responsible. As I've mentioned, throw away the names and anything you thought you saw and merely look at the bottom line and it had to be the quarterback. Brady essentially make the Patriots immune from the low scoring to mid scoring defeat. Brady at New England lost only 34 times in 283 regular season games when the opponent scored 27 or fewer points. That is less than 1 time in every 8 games. Belichick with the Patriots before Brady as starter, and after Brady as starter, loses to 27 or fewer points 1 time in every 2 games.

I thought Buffalo vs. Kansas City was one of the least suspenseful conference championship games in recent memory. There was no contrast. No contrast means no chance. Two similar teams with one team markedly superior in every category.

I have no idea how that pointspread was only -3. That's basically saying these are even teams. Kansas City is one of those teams that wins small when you make them a big favorite and wins big when you make them a small favorite. When they are a small favorite essentially you are merely asking them to win the game. That means there is no thought process involved.

I mentioned this here at the start of the playoffs, that somehow Buffalo became the cute pick and the darling team. That's fine as long as you don't take it too far. Asking to win at Kansas City is much too far. The first meeting between these teams demonstrated a clear class edge. Plus it meant Kansas City owned the dominant Fury of Anti-Revenge angle in this rematch. As a result I had a major wager on Chiefs -1.5 in the first half. Granted, that's not the way FAR normally works...down 9-0 early. But I've wagered on that angle so many times over the decades I wasn't worried. It is the single most powerful angle in sports betting history. I have no problem saying that because I studied everything in hundreds of Excel spreadsheets over 24 years in Las Vegas. Somehow every clod can only see revenge and never contemplates that the reverse is where all the advantages are. It's no different than boxing...win the first one and you'll win the rematch more decisively.

I don't care what Mahomes does as long as it never includes an unbeaten season. The rooting interest has to begin opening week because you'll only get 2-4 legitimate chances to defeat that team every season.

Brady or Belichick was never a real debate. You had to desperately embrace subjectivity over logic to somehow believe the head coach was more responsible. As I've mentioned, throw away the names and anything you thought you saw and merely look at the bottom line and it had to be the quarterback. Brady essentially make the Patriots immune from the low scoring to mid scoring defeat. Brady at New England lost only 34 times in 283 regular season games when the opponent scored 27 or fewer points. That is less than 1 time in every 8 games. Belichick with the Patriots before Brady as starter, and after Brady as starter, loses to 27 or fewer points 1 time in every 2 games.

I thought Buffalo vs. Kansas City was one of the least suspenseful conference championship games in recent memory. There was no contrast. No contrast means no chance. Two similar teams with one team markedly superior in every category.

I have no idea how that pointspread was only -3. That's basically saying these are even teams. Kansas City is one of those teams that wins small when you make them a big favorite and wins big when you make them a small favorite. When they are a small favorite essentially you are merely asking them to win the game. That means there is no thought process involved.

I mentioned this here at the start of the playoffs, that somehow Buffalo became the cute pick and the darling team. That's fine as long as you don't take it too far. Asking to win at Kansas City is much too far. The first meeting between these teams demonstrated a clear class edge. Plus it meant Kansas City owned the dominant Fury of Anti-Revenge angle in this rematch. As a result I had a major wager on Chiefs -1.5 in the first half. Granted, that's not the way FAR normally works...down 9-0 early. But I've wagered on that angle so many times over the decades I wasn't worried. It is the single most powerful angle in sports betting history. I have no problem saying that because I studied everything in hundreds of Excel spreadsheets over 24 years in Las Vegas. Somehow every clod can only see revenge and never contemplates that the reverse is where all the advantages are. It's no different than boxing...win the first one and you'll win the rematch more decisively.

I don't care what Mahomes does as long as it never includes an unbeaten season. The rooting interest has to begin opening week because you'll only get 2-4 legitimate chances to defeat that team every season.
I wouldn't say every season, just every season until his gigantic contract extension kicks in. They'll lose a chunk of talent from that and they'll become much more beatable. They'll still be really, really good obviously because of Mahomes and Reid, but not 15-1 and completely unstoppable offensively every single game. They'll either lose offensive talent to make it much less consistently great, or their defense becomes a sieve.

I was watching devantae Adam’s create natural separation off the los yesterday and thinking devonta smith could give me that

tyreek hills balance while at full gallop is utterly frightening. That one catch and run a lot of guys will blow a tire or lose their balance etc there. Jakeem grant for example

I was watching devantae Adam’s create natural separation off the los yesterday and thinking devonta smith could give me that

tyreek hills balance while at full gallop is utterly frightening. That one catch and run a lot of guys will blow a tire or lose their balance etc there. Jakeem grant for example
Jakeem Grant jumps to catch the pass in his chest so he never gets any YAC if he even manages to catch it in the first place.

Kc will keep the guys that matter and just fill in around them with the rest of it.

that team ain’t going nowhere anytime soon

we’ve got a tough road ahead of us that’s for sure

I don’t much think it matters just what we add we gonna need tua to take a serious leap in 2021 or depending on what happens in our division at qb we might be headed for a regression season.

Josh Allen didn't do as well against KC as Tua, stats were identical except Tua had about 30 more yards.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom