Charles Harris progress | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

I don't get why everyone wants him to gain weight. People were saying the same thing about Jason Taylor and what JT said was "why do I need to get bigger if I'm out there kicking ass and taking names"......maybe he's at his ideal weight? Would I like him to get stronger? Of course but he can get stronger without getting so much bigger. His game is speed and burst so leave him alone and give him some time. BTW, Taylor really never got much bigger on his way to the HOF

Ozzy rules!!

I'm hoping for CB/FS, G, and TE in the first three rounds. Both Tank and Howard have to prove to be legit or there's no way I'm passing on McFadden if we get a chance at him.

That's assuming Tannehill is going to be 100% without a single inch of any doubt. Otherwise, we've got to go QB in round one.
With TJ Mc, Jones, Howard, McCain, Tank, and Lippet coming back, secondary is not our biggest need. On the other hand, Pouncy is not dominating anymore and with bad hip, Tunsil has became a question mark, Bushrod, Steen, James and Davis are just bodies, Asiata has been disappointing. I say OL, OL and more OL. BTW, can we resurrect John Sandusky?

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Our defense could potentially be set for some time to come. Maybe adding a player here or there, but if you look at yesterday's game, the 2nd safety (#29 can't ever remember his name but he's terrible) is the only guy I didn't enjoy watching. It seems like the worries about the DT position have gone away, and the addition of Timmons (when he plays :)), seems to make all the other LB's better, especially Alonzo. One other quick comment about the defense - we "hit" harder yesterday than I've seen in a long, long time. I love how Howard came up and absolutely blasted Murray on that one play at the sidelines. Alonzo had a couple of big hits, as did Timmons. And you can always count on Jones hitting someone every other series. I like the physical movement the D is making - hope it continues because watching the offense, God knows we need it!

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Our defense could potentially be set for some time to come. Maybe adding a player here or there, but if you look at yesterday's game, the 2nd safety (#29 can't ever remember his name but he's terrible) is the only guy I didn't enjoy watching. It seems like the worries about the DT position have gone away, and the addition of Timmons (when he plays :)), seems to make all the other LB's better, especially Alonzo. One other quick comment about the defense - we "hit" harder yesterday than I've seen in a long, long time. I love how Howard came up and absolutely blasted Murray on that one play at the sidelines. Alonzo had a couple of big hits, as did Timmons. And you can always count on Jones hitting someone every other series. I like the physical movement the D is making - hope it continues because watching the offense, God knows we need it!
I wouldn't say we are set, but we are in a lot better position than most of us thought. Our draft needs to be heavy on offense, particularly the OL, but also TE / young qb. Somewhere in there we still need a true FS, and get more youth into the LB corps

I wouldn't say we are set, but we are in a lot better position than most of us thought. Our draft needs to be heavy on offense, particularly the OL, but also TE / young qb. Somewhere in there we still need a true FS, and get more youth into the LB corps

Yes, not completely set - just a heck of a lot more than I would have thought a few weeks ago. If McMillan turns out solid, that's huge for us. We signed McDonald to an extension, right? With him and Rashad shouldn't we be pretty set at safety?

Yes, not completely set - just a heck of a lot more than I would have thought a few weeks ago. If McMillan turns out solid, that's huge for us. We signed McDonald to an extension, right? With him and Rashad shouldn't we be pretty set at safety?

Yes we extended TJ, but he's more of a Reshad Jones type than an Earl Thomas... I hope we utilize a big nickel next year. McMillan could/should be a big boost for the LB's, but we need to plan ahead, Timmons is old, Alonso was injury prone, Rey is old, everything after that is a crapshoot.

It would be very difficult to pass on James and/or Fitzpatrick in the draft because we have two starting caliber strong safeties

Hoping and praying T.J. shows some range we simply didn't see in STL/LA. Didn't he play some FS at USC?

After watching Rambo play last year, I think I'm going to like anything they stick back there! But yeah I get what you're saying, we need the other kind of safety eventually.

that's a screen call the left tackle is gonna let him go by...still it's explosive and impressive...kid looks good...only getting better

he's shown the bull rush the outside shoulder dip and the spin...and all look solid...this is one kid who I totally believe his hard work is paying off

Back
Top Bottom