cheap marshall jerseys!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cheap marshall jerseys!!!

OK, first of all, I think you meant "donning" the jersey. Maybe your girlfriend in high school didn't wear yours because you didn't go to high school.
Secondly, I never suggested that anyone here is gay, but if they are, I am pretty sure it isn't my business. I do not question anyone's sexuality, sounds like a waste of time. I am not gay, but if it pleases you or someone else to think I am, go for it. I woould just rather earn/wear my own jersey than pay tribute to someone else. Not attacking anybody.
The maturity that you demonstrate in your post(s) baffles my mind.....A simple spelling error, and now I never attended high school. Very well, I can tell this will go no where. You win, now I must look to find some online classes so I can get my high school diploma, that way I will be able to trade wits with someone of your supreme intellect.

I am sorry if I offended you. As to the jersey thing, I think I am entitled to my opinion. I did not mean to attack or insult anyone personally.

I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

I bet you won't wear a pink shirt either? sheeesh

Why did you post this? This screams "look at me, look at me....I'm gonna stir crap up".

After yesterday, I have bought my last jersey. I'm sick of buying a jersey, and they leave the team. I was the genius that bought a Ted Ginn authentic jersey! ugh

Don't feel bad, I met some dude that right after Culpepper joined the dolphins(didn't even take a snap yet) he went and spent over 300 on a custom made half ucf half fins jersey.

After yesterday, I have bought my last jersey. I'm sick of buying a jersey, and they leave the team. I was the genius that bought a Ted Ginn authentic jersey! ugh

Don't feel bad, I met some dude that right after Culpepper joined the dolphins(didn't even take a snap yet) he went and spent over 300 on a custom made half ucf half fins jersey.

But you still shoulda known better about Ginn:up:

Dolphin fans are not gay, but I do know Cowboy fans that are **** for Romo.

I'd bang the hell out of Ashlee Simpson but I wouldn't be caught dead in an Ashlee Simpson shirt!

You wear Dolphins jerseys to support the team and since you have to pick a number you mine as well pick your favorite players. It's a sign of respect, humility. I think Marshall will do well on the field but he would have to turn a real 180 off the field before I'd wear his number.

One thing to keep in mind - the jerseys have a 20.00 shipping charge when delivering to the US (as they do come from overseas), plus a 5.00 handling and insurance fee. I just checked that out myself. Any order you have, figure in 25.00 for shipping.

Works out much better per jersey if you order more than one at a time.

Just FYI.

One thing to keep in mind - the jerseys have a 20.00 shipping charge when delivering to the US (as they do come from overseas), plus a 5.00 handling and insurance fee. I just checked that out myself. Any order you have, figure in 25.00 for shipping.

Works out much better per jersey if you order more than one at a time.

Just FYI.
holy sh** i didnt know it was 19.99 shipping. my dad bought a marino jersey from that site and its awsome

I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

While my above post stated that I had read the funniest post ever...this is probably the dumbest post I've read ever

Wow. Of all the articles of clothing that a man can wear, you claim someone is gay for wearing a jersey of the toughest, most grueling, physically enduring, and macho sport that there is. If you knew you were going to be attacked for the post, why not keep your opinion to yourself? It's the equivalent of you saying "I know I'm ignorant, but here's why I'm ignorant."

Back
Top Bottom