Chester Has Knee Scoped, Kills Rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chester Has Knee Scoped, Kills Rumors

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
But..But...PFT said he was going to retire....you mean it isn't true?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
byroan said:
But..But...PFT said he was going to retire....you mean it isn't true?

More proof that PFT is no more valuable then the kids I dropped off at the pool earlier today.

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we still need to sign Keith Traylor as insurance. With Carter, Chester, Traylor and Bowens manning the middle I'll feel a lot better.

I also wouldn't mind it if we brought in Buckley to be the dime back. This would allow us to move Daniels to safety. We need him to learn that spot behind Tebucky.

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Excellent news.

Wow a night of great news- first this, then Boston.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Nice To See That I Really Hope He Holds Up The Whole Year Cause We Need Him And Tim-bo And If We Sign Traylor Very Good Rotation. :fire: :evil:

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
miamirw said:
we still need to sign Keith Traylor as insurance. With Carter, Chester, Traylor and Bowens manning the middle I'll feel a lot better.

I also wouldn't mind it if we brought in Buckley to be the dime back. This would allow us to move Daniels to safety. We need him to learn that spot behind Tebucky.

I think Lance Schulters could be in our future come June 1. But he's coming off a major foot injury. Schulters only played in three games last year. Titans are still playing it safe with his foot.

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Schulters will probably sign with the Falcons, or Cowboys unless we can out bid them.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
yankeehillbilly said:
Wow, PFT looking stupid.......Im shocked :roflmao:
Boston to sign with us. Chester been staying in shape will be back. Next good thing to happen? I was thinking maybe we sign Traylor... but now I'm starting to think maybe PFT gets SHUT DOWN! :wink:

phinsforever

rookie
Reaction score
Muck said:
Coming off that torn ACL, he weighs 338 pounds. Guy is obviously been working hard to stay in shape.

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2140/

338 pounds????Wow isn't that a little heavy? I know that Larry is a buffet killer, but that seems a little out of whack. Does anybody know what his playing weight was the year before last?

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Boston to sign with us. Chester been staying in shape will be back. Next good thing to happen? I was thinking maybe we sign Traylor... but now I'm starting to think maybe PFT gets SHUT DOWN! :wink:

Nah, then who would we have to make fun of????
Wanny's gone, Fiedler's gone, Wise is gone......PFT is the only bucket of ridicule we have left :lol:

Top Bottom