Chiefs forum | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs forum

Why would someone even bother going to a Chiefs forum?

Of course their fans think they will win.... That is why they are called "Fans"

Why would someone even bother going to a Chiefs forum?

Of course their fans think they will win.... That is why they are called "Fans"
Why not check out other peoples opinions? Do you watch the news? Watching any sports shows? If you are, you are listening to opinions whether they agree with yours or not.

Why not check out other peoples opinions? Do you watch the news? Watching any sports shows? If you are, you are listening to opinions whether they agree with yours or not.
On the NFL official preview of the game (for what it's worth), 6 of 10 picked Miami to win.

I am not trying to start a fight or anything...

Honestly.... Who needs to go to a Chiefs forum to know that their fans think they are going to win on Sunday.

They are a good team
They have a QB that has led them to 2 superbowl wins

Of course they are confident.

Going to their forum to see how they feel.... hmmm

I mean seriously... Do you need for your next door nieghbor to kick you in the balls to see if it hurts... Or can you accept the premis as is?

I would go to a Chiefs forum just to see how many of the standard "forum trope" users still exist despite winning 2 championships in a handful of years. Do you still have the same doomsayers that think Andy Reid should be fired? That Mahomes should be benched? That'd be hilarious

You're telling me the fans of a team that just won the Super Bowl with the league MVP thinks they're going to win a game

I am not trying to start a fight or anything...

Honestly.... Who needs to go to a Chiefs forum to know that their fans think they are going to win on Sunday.

They are a good team
They have a QB that has led them to 2 superbowl wins

Of course they are confident.

Going to their forum to see how they feel.... hmmm

I mean seriously... Do you need for your next door nieghbor to kick you in the balls to see if it hurts... Or can you accept the premis as is?
I'm not fighting either. I just like to see their line of thinking why their team will outperform ours. Which player should guard which, what type of attack is best. Instead of watching film like the players do, I'm just watching why another fanbase thinks they have the upper hand ( Superbowl Champs not withstanding )

Back
Top Bottom