chink in Pat' armor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chink in Pat' armor

It's not twicsting, it's stating a fact how TWICE they blew double digit 4th qtr SB leads which I don't think had ever happened to that point(and may not have happened since). you can have all the rankings you want, a big time D steps up in the biggest moments which clearly NEs D did not do.

Ok, so in conclusion, after all your facts and my facts, the Patriots in the Superbowl years were in fact one of the stingiest defenses, but like the Steelers, Ravens, 49ers, and the Saint's defenses, did not look all-world in the championship.....You can talk about rankings not counting all you want, but when the fact in those years tells you they gave up only 17, 14.9, and 16.2 points per game, you can actually admit the obvious, that the defense was tough to score on, or you can continue to lie to yourself, and think they really gave up more points then that, and can refuse to admit to yourself the truth.

Brady was THE reason they even made the playoffs let alone won SBs. AV was set up b/c of Brady and the O, Peyton had AV for as long as Brady- how come he didn't win 3 SBs? how come he didn't even win 2?

If the defense allows an average of 20 points or more per game in any of those season, the Patriots do not reach the playoffs, and considering most of the games the Patriots won , were thanks to a key FG, or last minute game winning FG by one of the best pressure FG Kickers ever, if not for Vinarieri, the Patriots without doubt don't reach the playoffs.

Ok, so in conclusion, after all your facts and my facts, the Patriots in the Superbowl years were in fact one of the stingiest defenses, but like the Steelers, Ravens, 49ers, and the Saint's defenses, did not look all-world in the championship.....You can talk about rankings not counting all you want, but when the fact in those years tells you they gave up only 17, 14.9, and 16.2 points per game, you can actually admit the obvious, that the defense was tough to score on, or you can continue to lie to yourself, and think they really gave up more points then that, and can refuse to admit to yourself the truth.

If the defense allows an average of 20 points or more per game in any of those season, the Patriots do not reach the playoffs, and considering most of the games the Patriots won , were thanks to a key FG, or last minute game winning FG by one of the best pressure FG Kickers ever, if not for Vinarieri, the Patriots without doubt don't reach the playoffs.

Did you read the article I posted?

They were 0-2 w/o Brady in 2001 coming off of 5 wins the year before. BRADY is why they made the playoffs not the D. The D helped but w/o Brady they aren't close.

PPG in regulation allowed by Brady's Ds and manning's Ds:

Brady:
19.8 PPG

Manning:
18.9 PPG

how come Peyton doesn't have 5 SB apps and 3 SB wins?

Last season we had Hernandez gone for the first half of the season, then Gronkowski gone for the second half of the season, and we finished as a record breaking, third highest scoring offense of all time.
I think we'll be fine.

And Amendola is an upgrade over Welker who drops clutch passes in big games.
Welker will be a great match with post-season choke artist Peyton Manning. If Peyton doesn't throw the game losing interception, Welker can drop the game winning pass.
Match made in heaven

Last season we had Hernandez gone for the first half of the season, then Gronkowski gone for the second half of the season, and we finished as a record breaking, third highest scoring offense of all time.
I think we'll be fine.

And Amendola is an upgrade over Welker who drops clutch passes in big games.Welker will be a great match with post-season choke artist Peyton Manning. If Peyton doesn't throw the game losing interception, Welker can drop the game winning pass.
Match made in heaven

I couldn't disagree with you more. Welker was always able to get those quick slant passes for 4-5 yards and a first down. Amendola is not really a slot receiver, and doesn't have the same skills. He also gets busted up a lot. I think the Pats are slowly coming apart.

I think we'll be fine.

And Amendola is an upgrade over Welker who drops clutch passes in big games.
Welker will be a great match with post-season choke artist Peyton Manning. If Peyton doesn't throw the game losing interception, Welker can drop the game winning pass.
Match made in heaven

Yeah.....Keep telling yourself you'll be fine. Your team is a ****ing circus right now. Enjoy your 8 or 9 wins this year. And Buffalo will beat you guys opening day.

What is it w/ phin fans and calling teams a circus? You knew NE has ha da million off field problems and other issues the last decade, right? they still keep winning b/c they have TOM BRADY. Until he declines or can't play they will win this division but it's cute how you guys think you can beat them out b/c they have a few issues this offseason. It reminds of the Saban years when you were going to dethrone them w/ the NFLs next dynasty:lol:

What is it w/ phin fans and calling teams a circus? You knew NE has ha da million off field problems and other issues the last decade, right? they still keep winning b/c they have TOM BRADY. Until he declines or can't play they will win this division but it's cute how you guys think you can beat them out b/c they have a few issues this offseason. It reminds of the Saban years when you were going to dethrone them w/ the NFLs next dynasty:lol:

I'll say this much troll......We're a lot closer to a dynasty right now then the NY Jest are. That much is certain.

I'll say this much troll......We're a lot closer to a dynasty right now then the NY Jest are. That much is certain.

I have been on this site almost 10 years and one thing I always learn here is how much better the dolphins future is then the Jets. It was told to me in 2004 right up through now but the Jets are better pretty much every year so we'll see what happens.

I have been on this site almost 10 years and one thing I always learn here is how much better the dolphins future is then the Jets. It was told to me in 2004 right up through now but the Jets are better pretty much every year so we'll see what happens.

And so we shall.......

Back
Top Bottom