Chop | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

Dude has an incredible motor.

Relentless. Super explosive. Surprise factor strength.

Raw? Yes. Needs to diversify and add moves. BUT. Crazy athlete.

Could be boomer of bust. BUT. The dude sure looks like footballer to me.

Love the INTENSITY he plays with. Just aim him in the right direction.

Definitely has the chance to be a legit IMPACT player! But comes with some risk I guess.

A Marvelous Marvin Allen kind of pick. Swing for the fence!
excellent post imo, just unleash this ****er and let him hunt, who cares if he doesn’t have 50 pass rush moves..

His force is undeniable.

Teach him a spin move and it’s over..

Here the thing..I don’t want him learning too much lol he’s a freakin force of chaotic nature ..

We wanted steak and we got pork.

He could work out. At this point, if he plays, consider it a win...

I dont know if this is the type of player you teach to read and react.

I think you teach him some hand stuff and just let him do what he does which is a completely disruptive chaotic force.

Kid got lots of double teams, created lots of sacks and tackles for loss for his teammates, lots of rushed throws for picks and incompletions.

He’s a panic creator in tellin ya

Oh I would definitely keep that skill set on the line. I'm not putting him in space and hoping he can develop instincts. :bnkr:

He's a one trick pony at this point. It's a great trick and he's still super young so it isn't hopeless but this just feels like a huge missed opportunity when there was a lay-up available, that's all.

Not at all mad about this. Chubb is gonna age out and Chop can take that role opposite Phillips.
Chubb is 27, probably will age out somewhere else anyway. Chop is now part of what the team seems to be hoping will be the sickest pass rush rotation in the NFL. My pick was still DeJean at that spot if no trade down offers were appealing.

I dont know if this is the type of player you teach to read and react.

I think you teach him some hand stuff and just let him do what he does which is a completely disruptive chaotic force.

Kid got lots of double teams, created lots of sacks and tackles for loss for his teammates, lots of rushed throws for picks and incompletions.

He’s a panic creator in tellin ya

So he is John Stockton of the sack world giving up all the assists?

Back
Top Bottom