Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

wow, just wow. First I was shocked by the death of him and his family and now I'm even more shocked with this latest news. The senator leading the steroid investigation in MLB needs to turn his attention towards WWE. There have been more deaths in WWE under very shady management by Vince. Its idiotic that some wrestling fans are still supporting Benoit. Its utterly disgraceful what he did.

Agreed. Steroids is definately a problem in baseball and probably a bigger problem than we are led to believe in football. However as far as we know these athletes are making this poor choice on their own. Ive seen a documentary with ex wrestlers testifying that in the 80's McMahon himself not only encouraged steroid use for his employees but in a round about way demanded it for some. There is nothing more disturbing than the murder of a child. Especially if reports are true and the child was killed a day after the wife. It takes a sick individual to kill a kid but, to do it after having time to consider it is even worse.

wow, just wow. First I was shocked by the death of him and his family and now I'm even more shocked with this latest news. The senator leading the steroid investigation in MLB needs to turn his attention towards WWE. There have been more deaths in WWE under very shady management by Vince. Its idiotic that some wrestling fans are still supporting Benoit. Its utterly disgraceful what he did.

? Owen died from an accident, no steroids or drugs involved. Eddy Guerrero died from "natural causes," basically due to the abuse he did to himself years prior to his death. In fact, WWE fired Eddy for DUI offenses and only took him back when he proved he was clean.

Brian Pillman died from steroid/HGH abuse, but he was on that stuff well before he ever steped foot in a WWE ring. Benoit has yet to be proven anything when it comes to roids, but I assume it will come out as such.

Everybody else who has died, wasn't on the WWE's watch at the time. Hennig, Rude, Crash Holly, Luois Spicolli, Candido, Yokozuna, Duncam Jr, Martel etc. All were working elsewhere or not at all at the time of their death.

McMahon went to trial in the early 90's for apparently selling/suppling steriods to wrestlers. He was found not guilty. I think you should do some research before you drag the guy down. Is McMahon perfect? Far from it but he had nothing to do with Benoit's actions.

As far as his company should be shut down etc, give me a break.
So was OJ Simpson.

I still havent said that he is responsible for Benoits actions. Im not trying to do that. We need to know all of the facts before we can say exactly what happened and who is responsible to what degree. The one thing we can say for sure at this point is Benoit killed his family and was too cowardly to accept consequences so he took his own life. With what we know right now there is no way to pin any blame at all on McMahon. However if insane amounts of roids are found in Benoits system(and Im sure there will be) and if there is any way to conclude that the killing was a result of roid rage then I would say McMahon and anyone who supported wrestling while knowing McMahon encouraged roid use has blood on their hands. Cant say that right now though. May never be able to prove exactly why he killed them even if roids are found in his system there may be no way to suggest that it was a roid rage.

You do understand that you need probable cause to even start an investigation right?

If roids were involved with Chris Benoit and this tragedy, you still can't go after McMahon or even start an investigation without having sufficient evidence.

The fact of the matter is, Benoit and others have their means of getting drugs, legal or otherwise outside of the WWE. Quit trying to blame McMahon for this in any way shape or form. He has nothing to do with this.

Benoit strangled his wife and suffocated his 7 year old boy before hanging himself. He, and he alone is who is responsible for this.

Quit dragging McMahon through the mud on this one.

I agree with you. Even if (and Im not saying that this is definately the case) steroid use and the wrestling industry contributed to his actions, there will probably never be a way to prove that to be the case.

I cant. The guy is such a huge scumbag that he deserves no credit or admiration for anything. He is a very disgusting businessman that only cares about his profits and not the well being of his employees or customers. That has been proven time and time again over the last 30 years.

Yeah, I knew this would surface eventually. Good find Rocky. I can do nothing but shake my head in disgust.

Its really ashamed. Daniel never got the chance to live his life. My favorite WM moment is now ruined. (when Benoit and Eddie Celebrated together) i hope the WWE never acknowledges him again and i hope they never let him in the WWE HOF.

I agree with you. Even if (and Im not saying that this is definately the case) steroid use and the wrestling industry contributed to his actions, there will probably never be a way to prove that to be the case.

I cant. The guy is such a huge scumbag that he deserves no credit or admiration for anything. He is a very disgusting businessman that only cares about his profits and not the well being of his employees or customers. That has been proven time and time again over the last 30 years.

bullseyeguy said:
The WWE has on numerous times punished wrestlers for steroid use. They in no way support, or encourage steroid abuse..

That doesn't matter though, does it? After all this would go against your belief that McMahon is backstage dispensing *** injections...

The tribute for Owen was nothing like last nights for Benoit. Owen died doing his job in a fatal accident. Benoit is a scum bag murderer who didn't deserve a memorial. Owen deserved something like that.

Thats what I'm saying! WWE knew too!

Its really ashamed. Daniel never got the chance to live his life. My favorite WM moment is now ruined. (when Benoit and Eddie Celebrated together) i hope the WWE never acknowledges him again and i hope they never let him in the WWE HOF.

there is a WWE HOF?????

/only thing more shocking to me than a double murder/suicide by some roided out freak of a sick POS waste of space woman beater.

//sorry to offend. RIP mother and child. Rot in hell little muscle bound brat.

Someone inform me of what the deal was with this Sherri Martel thing. I keep seeing the topic brought up in a wrestling forum but Im clueless as to what its about.

there is a WWE HOF?????

/only thing more shocking to me than a double murder/suicide by some roided out freak of a sick POS waste of space woman beater.

//sorry to offend. RIP mother and child. Rot in hell little muscle bound brat.

Well said greatwade as only you can.

Back
Top Bottom