Chris Brooks Brings a Different Style to Miami’s Running Back Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Brooks Brings a Different Style to Miami’s Running Back Room

I like having a short yardage/goal line power back in the group.

The cut down for RB's is going to be tough, they have all played well so far except for Wilson who has been out.

Has there been any news on Achane's shoulder? If he is going to miss time that would open a spot.

Theres going to be a tough decision at the bottom of the roster for sure. You cant carry more than 4 RBs. And even then its going to be tough to carry 4 on the 53 considering you can promote PS guys back and forth now. Maybe more realistic for the RB room to look like Ingold, Mostert, Wilson, Achane and then a RB on the PS. We are most likely going to have to keep 6 WRs plus 3 TEs.

I might be in the minority, but if I was making the final cuts, I'm trading/cutting Wilson and Gaskin. Nothing special about either of them. Time to let the young guys with potential develop.
I have similar thoughts. If we go with 4 rbs and think that Brooks, Gaskins, Ahmed and Achane would all provide similar contributions to the team, wouldn't we want to go with the young for player development, especially for RBs who don't typically last many years?

Last edited:
I might be in the minority, but if I was making the final cuts, I'm trading/cutting Wilson and Gaskin. Nothing special about either of them. Time to let the young guys with potential develop.
I'm on board with the Gaskin - but not a chance on Wilson. He's a perfect fit in this system and knows it so well- avg 4.9 yds a carry for the season last year...dude's not great - but in this system - he's solid!

Back
Top Bottom