chris chambers and crowder nicknames ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris chambers and crowder nicknames ?

Actually on Chambers website he has a bunch of nicknames. Some are Double C, Congo, and those are the only two I remember, I think there were more. I think his website is like www.chrischambers84.com or something like that.

Jaj said:
That's the lamest **** I've ever heard. We really have to finally make a nickname for Chambers.

I don't think that's the lamest **** I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure the fact that we're trying to give nicknames to our players, defense, and everybody on our damn team is a bit more lame than that. I'm still waiting for someone to come up w/ a nickname for the waterboys on the team.

idk chambers just doesn't have a natural nickname. one thing i love about chambers is the way on monday night football (whcih i wont get to see this year) is the way he says Udub. for Wisconsin. O well maybe its just me and im weird :D

Chambers of Commerce.

I just call him CC though.. Short and sweet. Chambers is a pretty cool name on its own anyway..

As for Crowder, I remember before the draft alot of Patsy fans thinking NE was going to draft him in the 1st round and their nickname for him was going to be Clam Crowder ( a take on Clam Chowder, that nasty New England cuisine).. that wont work down here though.

Saban4prez said:
I've never heard those before in my life.

You don't watch much football if you've never heard Joe Little Big Horn.

But my favorite WR nickname is Reggie Stately Wayne Manner, or whatever the f-ck Chris Berman says......

SkapePhin said:
Chambers of Commerce.

I just call him CC though.. Short and sweet. Chambers is a pretty cool name on its own anyway..

As for Crowder, I remember before the draft alot of Patsy fans thinking NE was going to draft him in the 1st round and their nickname for him was going to be Clam Crowder ( a take on Clam Chowder, that nasty New England cuisine).. that wont work down here though.
I would think that Boomer will try to work in Clam Chowder and Channing Crowder as a nickname if he makes any big highlights for us in the next few seasons.

Boomer would say as Chris is catching the td

Feeley drops back throws the ball and its caught by Hollywood Chris Chambers

I just call him Chambers. I hardly ever say Chris. So I'll continue to call him Chambers. :lol:

Chris Chambers "of Commerce" and Channing "Boston Clam" Crowder

sounds like Berman already.

painnotpleasure said:
:lol: Of course not, I just cracked up when Boomer said it (It's in the halftime show in NFL2K5)".

AJ "Touchy" Feeley. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom