chris chambers and crowder nicknames ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris chambers and crowder nicknames ?

I agree with the "clam" crowder.....but for chambers...chris chambers "maid" ;)

byroan said:
AJ "Touchy" Feeley. :lol:
Lets not forget. Sam "Dolly" Madison. ;)
And everytime I got a Interception with Sammy Knight (on the halftime show). Berman would go, "SAMMY KNIGHT... GOOD NIGHT!" :cooldude:

RunRonnieRun said:
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.

He hasn't given him a nickname- but he's referred to him as "one of the Chambers Brothers". For those that don't know, the Chambers Brothers were a band in the '60's.

I always thought Chambers Of Commerce was a good nickname for him. The poster known as schleprock used that handle on espn and I thought it was pretty original then.

As for Crowder...theres got to be something better we can come up with then a mushy soup people. Hes not even red or white or manhattan or boston so all chowder refrences can be eliminated. Really, thats f'n weak. At the very least "Three's a Crowder". Sh-t, thats no better who am i kidding :(

"Chambers" is already a pretty neat last name. I don't think he needs one. Like Csonka, Duper, Warfield... already neat last names.

its pretty lame you guys are sitting here talking about nicknames chris berman would make up.

Saban4prez said:
I've never heard those before in my life. and come on, if chris gets a nickname it better not be a spin off of a south park episode. thats just idiotic.

Well if you havent ever heard of those names, you are missing the best post-game show in all of sports. Chris B and Tom Jackson put it down on NFL (berman voice) PrImEtImE :) And yeah, I forgot about David "please come home to" Boston lol .

And nothing Berman says is idiotic. Mod edit: Name calling will get you banned from this site so, please don't do it agan. Thanks.

RunRonnieRun said:
Well if you havent ever heard of those names, you are missing the best post-game show in all of sports. Chris B and Tom Jackson put it down on NFL (berman voice) PrImEtImE :) And yeah, I forgot about David "please come home to" Boston lol .

And nothing Berman says is idiotic.

Oh please, how many people on these boards bash espn daily? i guess you all forget who berman works for huh...

I don't know about Chambers. We've never quite found a great one, because there's nothing obvious for him.

But it's funny when it looked like New England might grab Crowder I dubbed him "New England Chan Crowder"

But now that he's in Miami...we may have to settle for something like "Crowd Control"

jay "feidler on the roof"

AJ "touchy" feeley

haha i love 2k5

Back
Top Bottom