chris chambers and crowder nicknames ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris chambers and crowder nicknames ?

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
sorry to start a thread for this kind of question and i will delete it again, if someone could tell me does chris chambers have a nickname ? i can´t remember of one, what about crowder did he had one in college ?

thx

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
That's the lamest **** I've ever heard. We really have to finally make a nickname for Chambers.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
lol, i just thought about that as i see your reply they both have the same initials, didn´t caught that in first place :lol:

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
Al13 said:
did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:
5 replies and 3 of them were by you, yeah its really rollin.

what recievers have nicknames anyway? i mean there was that really good guy by the name of 'snoop' minnis...

RunRonnieRun

Rookie
Reaction score
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
back in the '03 season I was calling the combo of Chambers and Ricky "Shock and Awe"... I dont like our president, but it made for a good nickname :-)

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
RunRonnieRun said:
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.

I've never heard those before in my life. and come on, if chris gets a nickname it better not be a spin off of a south park episode. thats just idiotic.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
RunRonnieRun said:

I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:

you want him to be a patriot :eek:

Top Bottom