chris chambers and crowder nicknames ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris chambers and crowder nicknames ?

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
5,310
Reaction score
30
Age
48
Location
Berlin, Germany
sorry to start a thread for this kind of question and i will delete it again, if someone could tell me does chris chambers have a nickname ? i can´t remember of one, what about crowder did he had one in college ?

thx
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
That's the lamest **** I've ever heard. We really have to finally make a nickname for Chambers.
 

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
5,310
Reaction score
30
Age
48
Location
Berlin, Germany
lol, i just thought about that as i see your reply they both have the same initials, didn´t caught that in first place :lol:
 

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
5,310
Reaction score
30
Age
48
Location
Berlin, Germany
did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:
 

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
6,921
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Al13 said:
did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:
5 replies and 3 of them were by you, yeah its really rollin.

what recievers have nicknames anyway? i mean there was that really good guy by the name of 'snoop' minnis...
 

RunRonnieRun

Rookie
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.
 

Seminole51

Starter
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
373
Reaction score
1
Location
Reston, VA
back in the '03 season I was calling the combo of Chambers and Ricky "Shock and Awe"... I dont like our president, but it made for a good nickname :-)
 

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
6,921
Reaction score
1
Age
33
RunRonnieRun said:
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.


I've never heard those before in my life. and come on, if chris gets a nickname it better not be a spin off of a south park episode. thats just idiotic.
 

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
RunRonnieRun said:
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.
I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:
 

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
5,310
Reaction score
30
Age
48
Location
Berlin, Germany
painnotpleasure said:
I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:


you want him to be a patriot :eek:
 
Top Bottom