Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet)

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
"I'll be damned if we are not playing in the Superbowl in our home stadium"

Saban....Appreciates the fans and the "fans need to compete for 60 minutes"!

It would be a dream come true for me. I mean even a play-off birth, we haven't been in like five years. The time is now!

wow thats great coming from a player, all the players want to win, but some guys have more fire than other and it shows, Chambers is one of those guys

All of the speeches were really very good this year.

Coach is speaking now.

Chris Chambers gave a knockout speech. His was the best by far.

I loved his reference to the comeback vs. the Bills. He gave his own award to all the fans who didn't leave the stadium or turn off the TV when they were down. He said, "You know who you are." :lol:

"Thanks to Mr. Huizenga, for letting me borrow some of your spare change".

:lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Chris Chambers gave a knockout speech. His was the best by far.

I loved his reference to the comeback vs. the Bills. He gave his own award to all the fans who didn't leave the stadium or turn off the TV when they were down. He said, "You know who you are." :lol:

We were rocking out the chat room that day. Everybody kept in there until the very end and we turned that thing around! So, so beautiful.

Welker.....to Nat Moore, "Thanks to you, for what you do for the community......like playing a lot of golf":lol:

after his year last year i really look at chambers now as one of the leaders on this team b4 i was never big on him always thought he was a number 2 but after a break out year he is a number 1 and im def buying his jersey this year

Chris also gave props to Charlie Baggett and Randy McMichael.

"Randy, I want to share this award with you... I mean, I'm going to take it home, but you are a part of it."

:lol:

SOOO PUMPED UP!!!! i love to hear players being so positive it gives them the confidence to go get it done

Back
Top Bottom