Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet)

how ironic.....20 yard line...13 rows up, by the endzone all 3 phins td's were scored

P1010035-1.jpg

P1010018-1.jpg

I will come and park outside the stadium and listen to it on the radio if I can't get tickets. Let's see, I-95 south to Ives Dairy Rd west until I see Dolphins Stadium..ohhhhh yeeeaaaaaaaaaahh

This attitude is coached right in... I think the players know they have a real leader in saint 'Nick'. Attitude comes from the top down.

death7star said:
holy ****, no chambers haters in this thread.

MY GOD!

Okay I'll do it.

They went to hand Chambers the award. It hit him right in the hands but he dropped it.

PassRush said:
The only team that I see even standing in our way in the playoffs is the Bengals. This team seems focused and ready to dominate.
I hear that team in Indianapolis is pretty good:rolleyes2

sarnicsdad said:
My wife and I were there for our anniversary. We were 19 rows up from the field at the 20 yard line on the side of the field where all 3 TDs were scored.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Better anniversary than the other 11.

I was in the sports bar when the game was on and i remember being so mad that we were down by 3 scores. My freind kept calling me and saying "Yeah! how about those dolphins?" Than Ricky scored, the dolphins fans started to get riled up a little. Than Ronnie Brown had that amazing 23 yd TD reception which made the bar go mad! and when Chambers caught that pass from Sage for the win i seriously think it was one of the happiest moments of my life. My freind and i went crazy! i was slapping high fives with all the phins fans and going nuts.

Phin-o-rama said:
that was the one game of the year i went to .....i was there. and i swear a tear just came to my eye reading this and thinking back to that day. best football game i have ever seen, so dramatic and so sweet because it was the bills....thank you chris for making that TD catch at the very end, I think my heart almost exploded when you did! :dolphins:

I came down from NJ to see the game with my dad and stayed to the very end. Thankyou everyone for leaving though, it allowed us to get great seats for the 4th quarter. My heart almost exploded as well, most exciting game I ever went to. :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom