Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers quote.......(awards banquet)

Wow, imagine the dissapointment and criticism Miami would get if they lost the Super Bowl in their own stadium.

On the flip side, what a hell of a time to be a rising team, home field would be sweet, and I don't care if anyone cries that it's unfair to have home field advantage in the Super Bowl. The difficulty and pressure to just get there should discredit any complaints.

Bigbucks24 said:
But we'll have to beat the Bengals and Colts and Pats. Oh my!

The only team that I see even standing in our way in the playoffs is the Bengals. This team seems focused and ready to dominate.

PassRush said:
The only team that I see even standing in our way in the playoffs is the Bengals. This team seems focused and ready to dominate.

I am as optimistic as anyone...I really think were putting together a team that will be a true contender year in and year out..but to say that the only threat in the playoffs is the Bengels is really far fetched...The pats might have lost a few players...but theyre still a real threat! The Steelers/Colts/Jags are all major threats still, and keep in mind were not the only team on the rise...

guys i know this is exciting and all. but i just dont want to get too excited, because i dont want to be the arizona cardinals of last year. i know nick wont let that happen to us, but i dont want to be let down.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

But the tornado swept away Willie McGinest, Stephen Neal and Adam Vinatieri!

Ding Dong, the witch is dead!

Bill to Nick, "I'll get you, my student.....and your new QB too!"

You don't take off those Aqua shoes, Nick.

Dolphins12thMan said:
"I'll be damned if we are not playing in the Superbowl in our home stadium"

clear.gif

HELL
YEAH!!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Chris Chambers gave a knockout speech. His was the best by far.

I loved his reference to the comeback vs. the Bills. He gave his own award to all the fans who didn't leave the stadium or turn off the TV when they were down. He said, "You know who you are." :lol:

Yeah I was one of those guys. I was the guy walking around the tv clapping saying " You gotta have faith " and " Wow" . :D

DolphinDevil28 said:
Chris Chambers gave a knockout speech. His was the best by far.

I loved his reference to the comeback vs. the Bills. He gave his own award to all the fans who didn't leave the stadium or turn off the TV when they were down. He said, "You know who you are." :lol:

that was the one game of the year i went to .....i was there. and i swear a tear just came to my eye reading this and thinking back to that day. best football game i have ever seen, so dramatic and so sweet because it was the bills....thank you chris for making that TD catch at the very end, I think my heart almost exploded when you did! :dolphins:

I almost stopped watching too. But, I guess good things happen for those who wait. :)

Phin-o-rama said:
that was the one game of the year i went to .....i was there. and i swear a tear just came to my eye reading this and thinking back to that day. best football game i have ever seen, so dramatic and so sweet because it was the bills....thank you chris for making that TD catch at the very end, I think my heart almost exploded when you did! :dolphins:

My wife and I were there for our anniversary. We were 19 rows up from the field at the 20 yard line on the side of the field where all 3 TDs were scored.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Better anniversary than the other 11.

Back
Top Bottom