Chris Grier, Brian Flores Happy With Foundation Laid

EasyRider

Active Roster
Reaction score

chuck dezl

clark griswald
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm definitely impressed with how the team responded, the strong finish emphasized what direction the team is headed. It's been fun listening to everyone who trashed the organization for tanking try to explain their way out of their loudmouth opinions.

Feverdream

Second String
Reaction score
I'm definitely impressed with how the team responded, the strong finish emphasized what direction the team is headed. It's been fun listening to everyone who trashed the organization for tanking try to explain their way out of their loudmouth opinions.
I get a huge kick out of the ones who are mad about it.

Feverdream

Second String
Reaction score
I was a big fan of the hire from the get go.
I wasn't. I was afraid that he was going to be one of those power hungry, don't disrespect me muscle heads....

Made several comments about some of his early decisions being made to just show people who was in charge...

Changed my mind by about week 4 and apologized...

I'm glad that I was wrong.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I know we need to see him to coach in more important games to get a real gauge and be sold once and for all. But I still don’t get why some people don’t find his first year impressive. Shame they want to hate the guy in spite.
Agenda driven.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was a big fan of the hire from the get go.
Same here. Initially I was all in for McCarthy but once he decided to take a year off Flores was my favorite from the rest of the candidates. I was mainly impressed with his scouting background. It's basically like having two GMs pick the talent and you are almost guaranteed that Grier and Flores work hand-in-hand.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom