Chris Mortensen reports the Broncos consider Julius Thomas (ankle) "day to day." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortensen reports the Broncos consider Julius Thomas (ankle) "day to day."

Im worried about Welker now with Sanders out. He always seems to ball out vs us.

Always pack extra just in case.

miamidolphinsJPG-1.jpg

I heard his ankle is heavily taped and he is walking fine.

Broncos TE J. Thomas on ankle; "I'll be OK'' and "I wasn't anticipating it being season ending or anything'' was walking around locker room

I'd think he plays. But with the Broncos playing an important divisional game vs the Chiefs the following week, there's a chance if he's dicey on the day they'd sit him to save him for that game.

As for how we defend him, I think we see what we've seen most of the season - a rotation of Jenkins, Jordan and Jones. Seems to have worked well so far, but we haven't faced anyone of Thomas' calibre yet..

Go whack the **** out of the 38 year old QB in 30 degree weather.

We will mess him up.

Dion Jordan coming alive people. it will come.

Welker is no longer the player he once was. Thats why Sanders is the man now.

People are talking like the Broncos are all beat up. But if you compare who the Dolphins have already OUT, their losses are way more significant.

Moving parts on OL. Paper thin in quality depth.

DB a mess, depending on Taylor.

LB paper thin.

Miami is missing more impact players than the Broncos, big time. Losing Albert and Finnegan in the same game doomed that Detroit game. And just because Miami gutted it out against Buffalo don't mean it won't show up in spades against Broncos.

Losing Albert was HUGE.

LD

The Fins line and Jamar Taylor are still the biggest concerns heading into Sunday. Tough road environment for the line to play in with great pass rushers on the other side of the field.

I'm pretty sure, Jenkins has handled alot of TE's this year.

I remember the bears games, where Bennett was supposed to go off. He didn't, Gates didn't. I see no reason why he can't at least slow down Thomas.

U really trying to compare Cutler throwing to bennett to manning throwing to thomas? What a joke. Nobody can cover that dude straight up.

Back
Top Bottom