Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua

We will see how it all play out. One thing Tua will not be on stack team in nfl. Afc load w young qb.

If Tua came out last year or Stidham this year......who would have got drafted first?

Juedy also dropped two TD passes that would have won Bama the LSU game and ruined Burrows best season ever.

Yet many people including people on this site blame Tua saying he couldn’t win all his big games. I mean come on he went like 23-2 he’s a total bum right.

Nah Im not saying he's a bum at all just making an observation

Is he really that stupid?
Once again, I think Pro football talk has found a marketing angle with this dude, but personally I don’t feel him evaluating players is relevant publicly, I don’t believe he deserves respect in the evaluating world just because he played the position, articulates himself very well, and has a good face, show me a five year track record of your hits, misses, ones you called That would hit and ones you said would bust..then you can start making fuc#### lists.

There are some people who just like to make predictions that are far against the grain of common reason in hopes that one of them come true and they can then say "you were all wrong but I was right." The logic is if they're wrong nobody will care or remember, but if they're right they look like a freaking genius.

Simms is such a douche. I guess winning Trent Dilfer's elite 11 camp, being a five star recruit and the number one duel threat QB coming out of high school, winning the National Championship as a freshman and going on to have a stellar career throwing 87 td passes and only 11 interceptions at Alabama and being the 5th pick in the draft coming off a serious injury, proves Simms is just smarter than everyone else. What a fool. Sure Tua might not pan out in the pros, but to say what he said, is just plain stupid.

Back
Top Bottom